**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone having issues with blocking?

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
This is happening to me frequently on the Silver Surfer boss.
After finishing a 5 attack combo, I click to block (in an attempt to parry) like I always did and always worked, but for some reason my characters just don’t block. At all.

It doesn’t happen every time, but I already lost many champs because of it. It’s not an issue with parry. It’s with blocking in general.

My champs just don’t block. Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Parrying yeah..it's the same after every monthly or patch update I feel (imho - others may experience different). I've had trouble parrying vs defenders in content I usually have no problem with, using the champs I prefer most. Rahter than being able to parry consistently once or twice especially at the start of the fight the timing is off, and that can get you KO'd.

As happens every month I have to go play some arena to get the new timing right....
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with blocking. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.