**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war needs a scoring tweak

This is so frustrating to me if a defender gets more that 10 kills I feel their should be so sort of bonus points for the defender or penalty for the attacker. But we lose by 300 points. This happens far to often. Other than attack bonus there’s no penalty for dying over 10 times and there should be. We shouldn’t be allowed to revive 60 times just to take a boss down and lose a few points for attack bonus. I’m not saying the scoring over all is bad but dude 13 deaths and there’s nothing. So frustrating!

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They said they dont want to discourage attacking, which is what that would do.
  • Options
    Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39
    Lormif said:

All of our bgs took their bosses down with almost full attack bonuses I think one bg died twice. Lots of alliance have boss killers in them, if you get to ten plus kills you don’t think there should be any penalty or anything? I bet your alliance doesn’t give up over 10 kills to a defender. I don’t think it would discourage attacking when probably 90% of the alliances don’t give one death to a boss. I’m not saying make it a huge penalty either for example like 50 extra points per kill past 10. We would have still lost this, but we’ve had it where our boss got 18 kills. I’m just saying there should be something.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Wait, so does reviving gives point to the enemies, also using potions?
  • Options
    @Monto_Carlos28

No they don’t
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited December 2019
    Oh cool, thanks @Pudge008
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    More bonuses why? As long as you're not dying you're ahead no matter how.many times they die.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think it should work as it does now but every kill after 3 gives a smaller amount of points to the other team, maybe 20, so you’re encouraged to still try after 3 deaths but you don’t feel it’s better to ignore the node
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Pudge008 said:

Lormif said:

All of our bgs took their bosses down with almost full attack bonuses I think one bg died twice. Lots of alliance have boss killers in them, if you get to ten plus kills you don’t think there should be any penalty or anything? I bet your alliance doesn’t give up over 10 kills to a defender. I don’t think it would discourage attacking when probably 90% of the alliances don’t give one death to a boss. I’m not saying make it a huge penalty either for example like 50 extra points per kill past 10. We would have still lost this, but we’ve had it where our boss got 18 kills. I’m just saying there should be something.
    Or you could work on not getting 24 kills so you won't have to worry about it. From what it looks like getting if you would have killed 2 defenders with full attack bonus, you would have won. You lost a close war and need to place blame on something other than reflecting in.
  • Options

Pudge008 said:

Lormif said:

Or you could work on not getting 24 kills so you won't have to worry about it. From what it looks like getting if you would have killed 2 defenders with full attack bonus, you would have won. You lost a close war and need to place blame on something other than reflecting in.
    Hate when you comment on any forum post. You just think everything with the game is perfect and always have some snarky reply to anyone venting or expressing an idea. Seriously if I go back and look at what you reply to people It’s hilarious some of your reply’s.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It looks like you lost by 3 attack bonuses. Clearly, your alliance also died a few times. Just because a defender gets a lot of kills doesn’t mean one side should automatically win
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Pudge008 said:

Hate when you comment on any forum post. You just think everything with the game is perfect and always have some snarky reply to anyone venting or expressing an idea. Seriously if I go back and look at what you reply to people It’s hilarious some of your reply’s.

He's not wrong though. Instead of asking for more changes, learn to die less. There's no reason you should be giving up 24 kills in a single war. Die less, win more. Nothing needs to be tweaked.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I could see a bonus if no items are used . No boosters revives or health pots. Should be worth something
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

It looks like you lost by 3 attack bonuses. Clearly, your alliance also died a few times. Just because a defender gets a lot of kills doesn’t mean one side should automatically win

If you could read you’ll see where I said for example maybe a point bonus of 50 per kill after 10 we still wouldn’t have won but just something. Go back and reread pal.