**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There are no Drop rates in Hard hitting crystal

Kabam,
I am sending in this ticket not knowing if I need to speak with you, or with Apple, or even my credit card company, but figured I’d give you first shot.
I purchased the $49.99USD “Hard Hitting” crystal package today. As soon as I purchased it I realized I forgot to check the drop rates. I went to check the crystals themselves and no drop rates are listed.
My understanding is not only is this against Apple’s terms of service for developers, but also illegal in many states.
I would like my crystals either refunded, or replaced WITH including drop rates. Please.
If it is Apple or my credit card company I need to go to in order to resolve this issue, please just let me know.
See attached screenshots proving no drop rates were given.

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think you forgot to scroll down.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    DjinAF said:

I think you forgot to scroll down.

This ^
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

• This looks like another example of the "missing info blob" bug that occurred earlier. The lower screenshots show the little "i" in the upper left on the icon, but the screenshot for the OP doesn't. This happened earlier with a different crystal and seems to be a bug of some kind. It was also affecting some, but not all players, without an apparent pattern.

My understanding is not only is this against Apple’s terms of service for developers, but also illegal in many states.

Not sure who told you that, but as far as I'm aware no state has legal requirements on lootboxes for games yet. Several states have discussed it, but none of them have any on the books yet.

Apple does have specific guidelines for developers, however those are subject to Apple's judgment alone, and is strictly between Apple and the app developers: those guidelines do not represent a promise or warranty to the players.

To put it more simply, Apple could hold it against Kabam if they felt Kabam was violating the rule (and temporary bugs and mistakes aren't likely to be held against a game developer), but you can't. You could report them to Apple, but Apple can choose to do whatever they want with that report.
  • I needed a good laugh after a long day at the office. Thanks OP
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Have people forgot there’s this thing called scrolling?