**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up next? Push for Cavalier

I have just completed act 5 and I’m gonna push for cavalier. I have 8 t2 alphas and 1 solid t5 basic catalyst. Who should I rank up next? Should I just wait for something better?

ank u
p

Who should I rank up next? Push for Cavalier 16 votes

Domino to r5 (wait)
37%
Bpn88855ege999menSvensktigerMoosetiptronicTJ107Ibby 6 votes
Crossbones to r4
0%
Medusa to r4
12%
Erza_ScarletLvernon15 2 votes
Hyperion to r4
43%
Alex13369CrazyAlbo10or_StrongJtarunFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonBonzodavid 7 votes
Human torch to r4
0%
Someone else (please share)
6%
YRN_BigTasty 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Hyperion to r4
    Y I chose Hyperion is bcuz r4 domino can handle act 6 so u can wait on her but Hyperion will help u get cavalier bfore this Tuesday (so that u can get the upgraded calendar)
  • Options
    Tedjrkord_Tedjrkord_ Posts: 8

My mastery jus in case this helps
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Far be it for me to tell anyone how to set up their masteries but you really should consider moving points around. Crit damage does way more than regular damage and precision is really a must have imo.

Really, consider moving all the points prior to precision and cruelty to 1 and exploring beyond into the second half on offense. If you don't have those open yet I'd strongly recommend working on that. Just my .02. Take it for what its worth.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    You have some work on your masteries
  • Options
    naikavon said:

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to set up their masteries but you really should consider moving points around. Crit damage does way more than regular damage and precision is really a must have imo.

Really, consider moving all the points prior to precision and cruelty to 1 and exploring beyond into the second half on offense. If you don't have those open yet I'd strongly recommend working on that. Just my .02. Take it for what its worth.

Any recommendations for the second half of offense?
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    You have quite a few bleeders, deep wounds would prolly be a nice investment. Assassin is expensive but I'm a big fan. Glass cannon is a must imo. The loss of health is nothing compared to the extra firepower you'll get. Some don't like the lost health and that's legit. Just don't get hit lol. I wouldn't do suicides with your roster...yet. somewhere down the line you may want to though.

Best advice, pick some champs to center your masteries around and go from there.
  • Options
    naikavon said:

You have quite a few bleeders, deep wounds would prolly be a nice investment. Assassin is expensive but I'm a big fan. Glass cannon is a must imo. The loss of health is nothing compared to the extra firepower you'll get. Some don't like the lost health and that's legit. Just don't get hit lol. I wouldn't do suicides with your roster...yet. somewhere down the line you may want to though.

Best advice, pick some champs to center your masteries around and go from there.

Thank you! I genuinely appreciate your input!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Medusa to r4
    Bro how are you pushing for cavalier and haven’t unlocked precision? Also I went for medusa because of how good she is for some of the problem robots