**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your "Rankable" 5 Stars.

2»

Comments

• Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    edited December 2019

Working on the circled ones. 64 5* champs. 25 duped. Duped 6* hb waiting for the buff too lol
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I have 104 5* champions
    17 at r4
    7 r5 and 2 6*s at r2

Gold/Iso/Resources are why I dont have more ranked up currently I can safely say I have about 13 more I'd love to r4+

As well 6*s have been very good to me and I currently have 28 with 3 duped
    And about 7 I'd love to r2
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    48 5*
    6 r4( Rogue, GR, Sparky, Ghost, Domino, Corvus)
    Ready to take 1 to r5
    Another 6 that could be r4
    F2p don't spend but, have ok resources

I only rank up champs that are going to be used, will probably go for variant over 6.2 and 6.3. Still need to do act 5 exploration too. So will rank up champs for that content - sentinel and thing.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    28 5*s
    Voodoo (duped), AA, Hype at r4
    6* r1 Electro
    Only other r4 candidates I have are Hawkeye, duped Carnage and Morningstar if I dupe her. Mainly focusing on getting r3s though.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Kabam has made it simple for me

None
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I'm at 87 5* with 8 at R5, 13 R4 and probably 25 or so R3. Not really planning on taking any of the current R3s higher even though a handful are certainly worthy of the rank, they just dont bring anything to the table I don't already have covered with a champ I like better. I'm missing the bulk of the new elite champs which is where resources will go if/when i ever get them. Gunning for Warlock most of all before the current featured ends.

Same here man, already tried 3 times for Warlock. He's in the basic now. So contemplating either I try basic or featured. Featured looks more practical cos chances are better with a just a handful of champs.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    33 5*, 2 6*
    4 of them are at rank 4 (DrVoodoo-took him up before I got the gem to awaken him,angela,Iceman-prep for CB,Sentinel-prep and v3)
    Have just 1 other 5* that I would r4(don't have gold atm)and t2a almost in overflow again and 4 t5b
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Champs that are “worthy” of ranking up are strictly decided by you. If you enjoy the character and it’s play style, I don’t see why you shouldn’t rank him up.

For instance: I have a Cap Sparkles at r3, but I don’t really like playing her that much. However, if I got, let’s say, a Psylocke, I’d rank 4 her, ‘cause she’s one I enjoy.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I have too many good 5* to rank them up. Symbiote Supreme, Movie Captain Marvel, Killmonger, and Morningstar all stuck at R1.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    110 x 5*s
    21 x 6*s

13 x 5* R5s (CG Void Warlock EF CptIW Blade SymSup Iceman OR KM Magik IMIW Heimdall)
    4 x 6* R2s (Sentinel Domino Ghost Gulk)
    24 x 5* R4s (sitting on 3 more R4 gems)
    37 x 5* R3s

I’ll happily take around 11 more to R4. Just waiting for more level up events.

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

zeezee57 said:

I'm at 87 5* with 8 at R5, 13 R4 and probably 25 or so R3. Not really planning on taking any of the current R3s higher even though a handful are certainly worthy of the rank, they just dont bring anything to the table I don't already have covered with a champ I like better. I'm missing the bulk of the new elite champs which is where resources will go if/when i ever get them. Gunning for Warlock most of all before the current featured ends.

Same here man, already tried 3 times for Warlock. He's in the basic now. So contemplating either I try basic or featured. Featured looks more practical cos chances are better with a just a handful of champs.
    Going on my 14th try at Warlock featured. Still haven't pulled him. Odds are better but you still need some good luck. Good luck!

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’ve got a few over 100 5 stars, around 20 r4+, but I’d happily take quite a few more up

Similar situation here. Too many I want to rank up but so few resources to do it while the champ is meta.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If I had the resources, most of my 5 stars would be rank 4. Never know when a champ buff will roll around
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got two R4's (Blade and Medusa) and I got almost the t2a for a third. I got only two more R3's to choose from: Venom and Domino.

I got a bunch of R2's I could invest in. My next one should be a mystic, I got Mordo sig 20 (not an option obviously), Ebony Maw and The Hood. I got an awakening gem but who knows when I get a good mystic. I'm waiting for squidface's tweak, maybe he will be.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

J0eySn0w said:

zeezee57 said:

Going on my 14th try at Warlock featured. Still haven't pulled him. Odds are better but you still need some good luck. Good luck!

🙄 and I'm complaining...lol. But gonna try one last time. Going for the Summoner monthly Sigil, featured is cheaper, 11K. If I dont pull him, I'm done spending. Will take my chances without throwing in cash here and there. Will just stick to my basics, if any good comes fine if not fine too 😂