**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th anniversary reward

I am currently at 5.2.3 in story profession.what rewards should I expect from the aniversery gift??

Comments

• Not the ones for being uncollected. You got 3 days to beat the collector, you got this!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    We won't know for sure until they arrive. But I would suggest you to get 5.2.6 done before its too late, so that at least you get the equivalent of an uncollected reward
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I'm guessing cavalier gets a 5* generic awakening gem, Uncollected probably get a 5* awakening crystal, lower than that probably a 4* awakening gem. I would defintiely suggest get 5.2 done.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to not only get a title for sticking with the game for 5 years, but also an exclusive, not-otherwise obtainable profile pic.

I’ve got to think the percentage of players who have stuck since 2014 isn’t that high, but perhaps I’m wrong...

Dr. Zola
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    There probably won’t be separate rewards for conquerors. Get 5.2 done as soon as possible
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Saurab said:

I am currently at 5.2.3 in story profession.what rewards should I expect from the aniversery gift??

I was stuck in 5.2 and just this week pushed to beat the Collector to get the anniversary gift. I was so tired of being so close and getting the same rewards as Proven players. You can do this, you have time.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Saurab said:

I know you can do it in an afternoon. Go kick some butt and defeat the collector. You got this.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Uncollected benefits are AMAZING, they just made monthly calendars for uncollected and cavalier have 4 or 5 stars available in the monthly crystal instead of the 3 or 4 star from the normal calendars
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

Not the ones for being uncollected. You got 3 days to beat the collector, you got this!

Got till the 9th, not the 10th. Says in the announcement that the anniversary calender starts on the 9th
  • Not the ones for being uncollected. You got 3 days to beat the collector, you got this!

Got till the 9th, not the 10th. Says in the announcement that the anniversary calender starts on the 9th

• SaurabSaurab Posts: 9

Not the ones for being uncollected. You got 3 days to beat the collector, you got this!

I don't think I have the correct champs to get the uncollected title
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Saurab said:

I don't think I have the correct champs to get the uncollected title
    Everyone has Unit Man! Sad but true...