**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could I get a legends title?

I’m thinking about going for a legends run in the monthly EQ for one of the next few EQs. I would be using a 5/65 duped ghost with full synergies and max boosts. I don’t have suicide masteries though (not enough units for them). Could I still get the legends title without suicides?

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Bigger question is do you have a new-ish iPhone. Team doesn't matter at all if you are on Android.
  • Options
    LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
    QuikPik said:

Bigger question is do you have a new-ish iPhone. Team doesn't matter at all if you are on Android.

I’m on an iPhone 8 right now. Is that good enough?
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    ...why?
  • Options
    LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
    Aryl said:

...why?

Why what?
  • Options
    QuikPik said:

What's the difference between Android and iphone for a legends run? Plenty of people get it on android.
  • Options
    Goodness said:

QuikPik said:

What's the difference between Android and iphone for a legends run? Plenty of people get it on android.
    It’s much more difficult on Android I think
    Since the game was designed more towards iOS I think and the loading times is what is different
    I've played on both operating systems and the game seems the same. No difference to me. Maybe a mod or admin like @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Lyra can illuminate the masses...
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Goodness said:

QuikPik said:

It’s much more difficult on Android I think
    Since the game was designed more towards iOS I think and the loading times is what is different
    I’m thinking of buying a Mate 20 Pro and finally upgrade from my iPhone 7 hopefully loading times aren’t doubled lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To get an eq legends run you near enough need at minimum a 5-65 Corvus full suicides boosted and minimum iPhone X
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Actually I didn’t hear anyone to get the title using an android. A member of my alliance has an s10 and this month finished the run in 3:27, with boost, suicides and ghost. Obviously there’s a lot of reasons you may not get the title, but having a newish iphone and suicides it’s a must have. I got mine two months ago with 5* Corvus, with iPhone XS, with full suicides, full boosts and scored 3:05, and still placed 93
  • Options
    SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    I got 72nd last month:
    Iphone 11, full suicides, sig 200 corvus, max boosts for the full run 30/20.

If you want some degree of certainty I'd run it as I did above but with a R2 6 Star Corvus/Ghost as they're more common now.

Why not run it for fun this month and see how you get on as you get better at it the more you do it.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

QuikPik said:

Loading times are a lot higher on android devices.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 352 ★★★
    Is there a champ that can get legends other than corvus atm?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Do R2 domino with flaming trinity have a chance?