Options

Best way to obtain a t3 class catalyst

I seen that we are no longer getting fully formed class catalyst from t3 class daily events ... is there a way to get fully formed t3 class catalyst fast ? Instead of redoing the path for only 200 shards per round ...

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Aq rewards unless you are in a top alliance
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,909 ★★★★★
    Is it? I have not done the daily catalyst quest in a while.

I remember there will be IG offering in exchange of units if full catalyst is not obtained.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You can get lucky and find a fully formed one in a chest, or from the endboss as a drop.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    22 hour event
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    I don't remember the t3c ever getting a fully formed one for 100%, not as long as I've played. It's always been rng on those, and you can farm daily events anyway. It's not like you're limited to 2 routes per day. The chance to get full t3c's is still there everytime.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Wair, are they meant to be rare? Because I just hard path of cosmic 100℅ and landed 3.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Plus don't forget class specialst event , top milestone is a t3.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    They're not rare. If they were classed they'd probably be somewhere at the beginning of the uncommon category.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Lol I have 200 t3 class cat crystals saved up cause I don't want they going to waste in my stash
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    I've ran through the tier 3 class catalyst daily event (hard path) at least 10 times repeatively today and haven't pulled any fully formed catalyst from the chests ...
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Kabam needs to change this to at least give us a fully formed t3 class catalyst upon exploration
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    T3 cats are still often obtained by running both sides. You might even get 2-3. Less frequent for the class but I never have to run T3 class anymore.
  • Options
    Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    It takes up to 10 run thrus to form a single t3 class cat now
  • Options
    He_Is_LegendHe_Is_Legend Posts: 47
    edited August 2017
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    I've ran through the tier 3 class catalyst daily event (hard path) at least 10 times repeatively today and haven't pulled any fully formed catalyst from the chests ...

it's hit or miss, I've done 10 in a row and gotten none. The following day I did 3 and got 2. Chests work the same way as crystals. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Grinder wrote: »
    I don't remember the t3c ever getting a fully formed one for 100%, not as long as I've played. It's always been rng on those, and you can farm daily events anyway. It's not like you're limited to 2 routes per day. The chance to get full t3c's is still there everytime.

It drops full ones. Just got two off the mystic one.
  • Options
    You are sure it's not formed by fragments? Getting two is like Wow!
  • Options
    ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
    Since last month , I am getting shards instead of the usually guaranteed 2 fully formed crystals(mainly class catalyst). I was thinking about posting it here before I saw thread.
  • Options
    Any idea if rewards could be different due to Summoner's "brackets".

I did not get even one two months ago.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    You are sure it's not formed by fragments? Getting two is like Wow!

Nope it was two full ones. I ran it twice before with just frags. Its random but seems it was scaled back from before 12.0.