**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expected cutoff for star lord

Hi guys im a 100k player and want to shot for star lord but i can make only 6mil as far i know my self.i can go for Him any round i have one awakening gem ready for him.
So what would be the expected cutoff?

Comments

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    More than 6m guaranteed
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    you have more chances at getting SL in Crystals than Arena for sure bud! I got him twice in the GoG crystal and once in 4* crystal. just believe it! :)
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    13-15M is my guess
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Cutoffs for Champs like this is ridiculous
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    It's Starlord we are talking about here. He's the only champion in the game that as a four star can get you through the easy path of Labyrinth of Legends without having to spend crazy amount of units on revives and heals.

Not sure what you mean by champs like this but I will rather do 13-15 for Starlord then waste my time on Yondu.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I'd be surprised if it went below 6 and above 8. He's still valuable to newer players but not valuable to the players who can put up huge points.

You'll be gambling with your time if 6 is your limit, just like I did at your level when he was basic. I missed out by a couple fights...
  • Blink80Blink80 Posts: 9
    Don't forget Voodoo will be the basic. I figure he will go around 5.2 mil, I would do 5.8 to be safe. He is good but most people already have him. Plus he is a 5* champ already.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    He's a great champ, one of the best in the game. But an old champ that a lot of people have as a four star and or 5*. He set the record for a basic and held it and good while. I think 10 million will be safe. Realistically cutoff will probably be around 8. There's way more people that need voodoo.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    sorry to ask, i have limited resources... how do you know that SL will be the next featured Champ?
  • JayMMJayMM Posts: 69
    sorry to ask, i have limited resources... how do you know that SL will be the next featured Champ?

All the guardians have been in the arena over the duration of this current event except star lord.
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    thanks for the enlightenment...
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175

Also in the news and announcement section of the forum there is a thread that announces who the featured and basic champions are. It has been officially announced that Star Lord is the next featured and Dr. Voodoo is the next basic. There are other places that give very accurate predictions, but once it is announced there it is official.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I don't think SL would go for 13M. He's a great champ, sure, but all the high grinders and vets have him probably at lvl99 and even as duped 5*. 7-8M is my guess. Plus with voodoo going on, it may get even lower, cause voodoo is a fairly new champ and most people don't have it.