**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I GOT THIS GUY FINALLY😁

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
A Very important pull for my account

But I regret my decision of putting that generic 4 star AG into Omega red
I could've put it into blade (his regen is more useful i feel)

Oh mate, that AG, it was being so tough a decision for me(namor or omega or ghost or thing) but blade benefits it more
Β«1

Comments

• The_MarcusThe_Marcus Posts: 26 β˜…
    @Priyansh7 CONGRATULATIONS! I also have a 4 star Blade and I used my generic awakening gem on him, and i haven't regret it. You should have kept that generic gem...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’d progress faster in an alliance.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291 β˜…
    As a 4* there are others more relevant to game, like AA , SS or Void.

He is God Tier, but as 5* above R4.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priyansh7 said:

Owl_0wl said:

why no alliance

I dont like the fact that champions are locked in AQ & AW, and cant be used in other content
    And I stayed in an ally for 3 months(which brought me to 200k from 62k rating)

I agree that progress is faster when we have joined an ally
    But now, I want more freedom for different champs in my roster
    Just join an alliance that does map two champs not locked in
    I’m not in a top alli at all lol we do map two we don’t care who you bring just move
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
    CodeOmega said:

Also what’s with the emojis? What are you, 13?

What's your problem buddy?
    I am 18 btw πŸ˜‚
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CodeOmega said:

You're sounding like you're 93 - old and crotchety :D

As said above OP join a basic alliance that only runs map 1 & 2 - so many benefits to being in one that it doesn't help if you aren't.
    Piviot said:

Priyansh7 said:

Owl_0wl said:

why no alliance

I dont like the fact that champions are locked in AQ & AW, and cant be used in other content

Just join an alliance that does map two champs not locked in
    I’m not in a top alli at all lol we do map two we don’t care who you bring just move
    Ok, duly noted that point bro
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    absolutely great man, I got my 4* Blade from a prem and I took him straight to rank 3 (later to rank 4 as well).The only thing is master parry (for that bleed) and use his first to stack bleeds (for the power gain), the second for tons of damage, or the 3rd for the stun and 3 bleeds (great against safeguard)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bogia said:

Bugmat78 said:

CodeOmega said:

You're sounding like you're 93 - old and crotchety :D

As said above OP join a basic alliance that only runs map 1 & 2 - so many benefits to being in one that it doesn't help if you aren't.

In my day, we didn't have emojis or the facebook or the tweeter! Where is the stay off my lawn emoji???
    πŸ‘΄πŸ€¬
    That work?
    H_I_Z said:

absolutely great man, I got my 4* Blade from a prem and I took him straight to rank 3 (later to rank 4 as well).The only thing is master parry (for that bleed) and use his first to stack bleeds (for the power gain), the second for tons of damage, or the 3rd for the stun and 3 bleeds (great against safeguard)

He even passes annoying nodes like freezer burn(do nothing just keep on parrying the opponent and the bleed will do its work)
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priyansh7 said:

A Very important pull for my account

But I regret my decision of putting that generic 4 star AG into Omega red
    I could've put it into blade (his regen is more useful i feel)

Oh mate, that AG, it was being so tough a decision for me(namor or omega or ghost or thing) but blade benefits it more

I love blade and have a a 4 star sig 99 and a 4/55 unduped.

But OMEGA by far needs the awakening.

Omega is unreal. Blades regen isn't nearly as important as Omegas damage output from his signature

Omega is great for caltrops and biohazard
    I tried using omega for biohazard
    He worked really good(i didn't know earlier that he was 90% bleed resistant)
    Omega is nice but i love blade more
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Love how some people say Blade isn't the Meta anymore yet he OBLITERATED 75% of this year's Event Quest Bosses...
    Like whatβœ‹πŸ˜βœ‹
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priyansh7 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Omega is more worthy of that gem imo

Maybe you're right cause you are more experienced than I am, but i dont like his mechanics(increasing proximity increases damage on opponent) and I dont have enough stones to put on that guy, plus i dont have suicides unlocked

To put it simply, omega is not the champion i would love(though he is a beyond god tier champ) to play around with
    Thats simply my opinion πŸ˜„
    But i respect yours too πŸ‘
    While I totally respct your opinion, I've gotta say that playing Blade gets boring really quick imo
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you’re excited about 4* blade then he is totally relevant to your account as can do a massive amount of work towards elders bane. He pretty much clears 5.3 with ghost rider and dorm/meph synergy and a dupe. Perfect for most 5.3/5.4 bosses.

Still super relevant for uc eq too.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And yeah join a map2 retirement ally
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267 β˜…
    Congratulations dude, wish I had that much fortune, I have all the stuff to take blade from rank 1 to rank 5 in an instant + a 4 star skill awakening gem with 70 signature stones. I even have a duped maxed out stark spider and gr as 4β˜† but my luck is just not ready to make me lucky.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priyansh7 said:

Owl_0wl said:

why no alliance

Then just do map 2 of aq it doesnt lock champs and give decent glory, also 3d/7d events are massive for advancing at the point when 4*s are good for ur account