Options

Crystal Shards Tab

The crystal shards tab and the special crystal tab wont open for me at all. They are not grayed out. I click on them, and they just don't do anything. The shards aren't misplaced or in the wrong area. I can't open the other 2 tabs at all. Any idea why?
I've tried restarting the app. I've tried to clear cache, and clear data. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I'm on android.
I haven't tried resetting to factory settings on the phone yet. I really don't want to have to do that. Can someone help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We'll get it looked into immediately.
  • Options
    Nickypain_1Nickypain_1 Posts: 0
    In-Game Name: NickyPain~1
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Data and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 24.0
    Game Mode: N/A
    Description of the Issue:
    I can't swap crystal tabs (shards and special) I've restarted my phone, the app, uninstalled and reinstalled. It just wont let me swap tabs.
  • Options
    KablubKablub Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    I also cannot open the shard crystals or special tabs. They aren’t grayed out or disabled but tapping on them doesn’t do anything. It has been like this since I started playing the game a few weeks ago
  • Options
    KablubKablub Posts: 2

• Options
    Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Working on IphoneX for me
  • Options
    It’s happening to my also did you ever get to fix it; it just won’t open for me the shard and special crystals