**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 4. First run thoughts. Awesome

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Loved it.
So great. Loved using my 4,3,2,1 stars.

Interesting nodes. Very nicely done.

Comments

• Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Who did u use for electro boss
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

I don't know who designed the last map, but I'm pretty sure whoever he is , he doesn't now 1* roster in the game.
    There is a Caustic Temper & Bleed Vulnerability path, only Hulk and both Visions are poison immune for Caustic Temper, and neither of them can bleed the opponent, in that case Bleed Vuln. node is there for just to show off.
    Same goes for Biohazard path, there is literally no one there who can bleed the opponent while he/she doesn't bleed.
    Other maps are just so cool,thanks for this Variant, but last map's node designs doesn't make sense.

Alest it’s 6 star we need to fight
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Agentk said:

Megavok said:

I don't know who designed the last map, but I'm pretty sure whoever he is , he doesn't now 1* roster in the game.
    There is a Caustic Temper & Bleed Vulnerability path, only Hulk and both Visions are poison immune for Caustic Temper, and neither of them can bleed the opponent, in that case Bleed Vuln. node is there for just to show off.
    Same goes for Biohazard path, there is literally no one there who can bleed the opponent while he/she doesn't bleed.
    Other maps are just so cool,thanks for this Variant, but last map's node designs doesn't make sense.

It’s for gamora in case you don’t have hulk
    Gamora is not poison immune, Caustic Temper will slaughter Gamora.
  • Options
    Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Megavok said:

I’m also waiting to see if someone has a good solution to this, otherwise that path will take so many hits to finish it’s ridiculous
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Who did u use for electro boss

Duped Namor made it sinfully easy
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The dpxf boss is pretty dumb, and all of 3.2 is complete ****. Forcing us to use 1*s on a biohazard path with over 10 fights? Completely ridiculous
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

The dpxf boss is pretty dumb, and all of 3.2 is complete ****. Forcing us to use 1*s on a biohazard path with over 10 fights? Completely ridiculous

But potions are super effective for 1* with lower health pool. That is, unless you die to it and not just take heavy damage. That would make it more of a pain.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I’ve been doing exploration of each quest before moving on. I’ve fully explored the first 2 chapters and done 3 runs of 3.1. Chapter 2 was so much fun. It felt really good using SW again because I really miss her. Also 2.2 was a little difficult initially because I had no poison immune champs ranked. So after looking through my roster I decided to try G2099 since I don’t have her in any other rarity and her ability to not crit seemed useful for Sinister. Oh man I underestimated her. First fight is a little slow but man if you get that L3 at the end she tears it up going forward. She was a lot of fun and I look forward to hopefully getting her as a higher rarity.
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Loving variant 4. Only downside is I nuked my account a couple years ago so now I need to.rebuild my maxed out low level champs, but I'm excited
  • Options
    VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    This variant actually gave me some nostalgia compared to HoH, which they said was meant to be nostalgic. I liked how it made me feel when i used my 3* champs i ditched a long, long time ago. So yeah, i share your same opinion. I genuinely enjoyed it. Kudos to kabam on this one.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Perfect content! Thanks Kabam! Completed with pleasure.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    I think that DPXF is bs. Along with 3.2.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

It would be great but forcing folks to spend to pull 1* is really lame. Kabam back to kash grabbing ways

It isnt Kabams fault that YOU sold your lower stars. It's all on you. Kabam is simply offering a alternative in their normal way.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Agentk said:

Terra said:

It would be great but forcing folks to spend to pull 1* is really lame. Kabam back to kash grabbing ways

It isnt Kabams fault that YOU sold your lower stars. It's all on you. Kabam is simply offering a alternative in their normal way.
    Who ever said he sold his 1* you only get 2 1* guaranteed wolverine/iron man and spidey so they are forcing you to spend if you want to 100% without spending hundreds of revives
    Nobody is forcing anything. It’s optional content that’s permanent. People can save up units from in game avenues or wait until Kabam brings back the 1v1 crystals.