**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crackling energy- Variant 4

1) Felt good to own a 6* Magneto for the first time
2) Reaches Electro boss with full HP
3) Start hitting Electro boss to realize you take Passive energy damage and get killed in 10 seconds into the fight
4) Felt bad to own 6* Magneto

Can any of the mods look at this? Is this an issue? Electro's passive ability states that recoil damage is done on contact attacks.
I don't take damage from Electro's passive ability implies Magneto's attacks non contact, but I take damage from Crackling energy?
Is this a bug? Or is it intended?

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Dunno.. but ppl already been 1 shotting it with several different options it seems..
  • Ak_555Ak_555 Posts: 19
    edited December 2019
    Symbiotic supreme has the same issue with that node, despite having energy attacks. I think this problem with energy attacks making contact has been in for a while, with only projectiles being the exception.
  • I one shot him with my R5 Hyperion by spamming L1. Not sure who else is good here as I would have assumed energy based hits would be safe as well. Who else are people having success with?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Namor
    Cap Marvel, the degen actually builds charges for you :)

Worked really well ^^^
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Omega red worked great, I heard gulk does well since face me is activated but havent tried that yet
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Havok double medium into l3 gege
  • CodeOmega said:

Magneto was changed after 12.0 where he no longer has energy based attacks. While his attacks are energy blasts, they still count as physical contact with the opponent

This isn't exactly true. Magneto's attacks have always been contact, but a while before 12.0, they were changed to also be Energy Damage. He's always taken Damage from Thorns and Static Shock etc.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Started with blade parring to place bleed, got to sp2, used it and electro lost half health. Finished him with havok
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Totally a money grab
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Did 75% with Quake, finished with Blade
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,395 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Totally a money grab

Electro is always in every variant and causes problems smh
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    CG with 2 charges from Namor as said above works if you have him..just evade and intercept as much as possible. Sp2 before charges run out and end fight on 1% :smiley:
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    OP, for me, it felt great to own a 6* bishop for the first time! lol. his SP2 takes out a big chunk of electro's HP. and his energy resistance gave him survivability. made a silly mistake or he could have one-shotted him. But the second chapter's deadpool really got me. i can't get the heavy attack cheese to work, so he took me too many revives. Gotta look for other strategies for DP for 100% exploration.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Totally a money grab

Is it also a slap in the face? Just wondering...