**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hidden Tile- When are you gonna fix it?

Kabam when are you gonna fix this annoying thing, people have been complaining about this hidden tile for ages and yet you haven't set this straight.

Comments

• Options
    EevoEevo Posts: 32
    edited December 2019
    You literally just have to click on ANY champion other than that Maw and it’ll show the tile. Easier to do that than having them going into the game to rewrite code just for one person complaining because they don’t know that.
  • Options

Eevo said:

You literally just have to click on ANY champion other than that Maw and it’ll show the tile. Easier to do that than having them going into the game to rewrite code just for one person complaining because they don’t know that.

OH MY GOD, thank you sooo much for telling me how to progress (as if I didn't knew that)
    The post isn't about a so called solution but more like bringing it to Kabam's notice about this age old issue which they haven't solved yet and I am not the first person who finds it annoying, many peeps have asked the support to fix it upto no avail.
    So you’re “bringing it to Kabams notice” yet it’s also a “well known bug people have been complaining about for forever that’s never been solved”? There’s your answer.. they do not care if they obviously already know about it.. suck it up buttercup. You’re basically just looking for something to complain about rather than being useful and bring real bugs to their attention. Why create a new forum post for them to sort to when other have “been complaining” about it as well. This is why nothing gets fixed because everyone focuses on dumb little things that inconvenience them because they’re to lazy to use the solution EVERYONE else uses to get around it.
  • Options

Eevo said:

Eevo said:

OH MY GOD, thank you sooo much for telling me how to progress (as if I didn't knew that)
    The post isn't about a so called solution but more like bringing it to Kabam's notice about this age old issue which they haven't solved yet and I am not the first person who finds it annoying, many peeps have asked the support to fix it upto no avail.
    So you’re “bringing it to Kabams notice” yet it’s also a “well known bug people have been complaining about for forever that’s never been solved”? There’s your answer.. they do not care if they obviously already know about it.. suck it up buttercup. You’re basically just looking for something to complain about rather than being useful and bring real bugs to their attention. Why create a new forum post for them to sort to when other have “been complaining” about it as well. This is why nothing gets fixed because everyone focuses on dumb little things that inconvenience them because they’re to lazy to use the solution EVERYONE else uses to get around it.
    Nothing gets fixed cuz Kabam never takes its playerbase seriously, you're not getting paid by Kabam to lick their asses homie that you've to support them in everything.And on the question of they not caring about it as most people have found a way around the issue then as the playerbase it's our responsibility that we make them stand up and listen, just like they listened after 12.0 and during the she hulk nerf. If all the time we the playerbase be thinking "Aah hell it's annoying but Kabam won't fix it so let's find a way around it or ignore it" then obviously Kabam or any other game devs won't listen or care about the playerbase.

PS @Eevo how much does Kabam pays you to support them or do they rig your RNG so that you get most of the "goodies"?
    Yes because one hidden tile is the same as them nerfing the hell out of DS Thor and SW. You’re completely right, having a hidden node is the EXACT same as taking a fundamental function and only reasoning for ranking up shehulk away from her. How ever did I miss this importance?? They don’t give me a damn thing and right now I’m pissed because of the fact that I had everything sold my a spiteful ex so even though I’ve completed 6.3 I’m not gonna be able to finish this variant because I no longer have 1*s and I’d quit this game before I spent 50 units on a Crystal with an 80% chance to f me over and give me something I completely don’t need. I’m saying focus on real stuff, like the fact that sabortooth isn’t able to get his fury converted directly after his 10 hit combo when using a sp1. Or fixing the backdraft intercept that have been broken for almost a year. Y’all cloud their forums up with this **** stuff because y’all are lazy then complain when they can’t get to the real issues.
  • Options

Eevo said:

Eevo said:

Eevo said:

Nothing gets fixed cuz Kabam never takes its playerbase seriously, you're not getting paid by Kabam to lick their asses homie that you've to support them in everything.And on the question of they not caring about it as most people have found a way around the issue then as the playerbase it's our responsibility that we make them stand up and listen, just like they listened after 12.0 and during the she hulk nerf. If all the time we the playerbase be thinking "Aah hell it's annoying but Kabam won't fix it so let's find a way around it or ignore it" then obviously Kabam or any other game devs won't listen or care about the playerbase.

PS @Eevo how much does Kabam pays you to support them or do they rig your RNG so that you get most of the "goodies"?
    Right now I’m pissed because of the fact that I had everything sold my a spiteful ex so even though I’ve completed 6.3 I’m not gonna be able to finish this variant because I no longer have 1*s and I’d quit this game before I spent 50 units on a Crystal with an 80% chance to f me over and give me something I completely don't need.
    So you're pissed cuz you sold your 1*s and don't want to spend units on getting them and thus can't complete V4 and therefore you're taking out your anger on this post @Eevo ?
    And homie being an endgame player like you (have 100% LOL, 6.1-6.3,V1-V4) I can sympathize with your dilemma of not having 1*s. If would have been possible I'd have really loaned you my 1*s to use.
    On another note- what about your spiteful ex? XD

I didn’t sell them, that’s the only thing I’m pissed about. That and this trash crystal they think they “blessed” us with where for the first time in this games history there’s a significantly increased chance to pull a higher star value than the lower. Honestly this post just caught the grunt of all the different nonsensical things I’ve been reading all night (insomnia) so I’m also running off no sleep and got work in an hour.
    And none to say about her. She went back to where she came from I stayed in Texas changed my accounts info and that. We coulda stayed friends.. if she didn’t mess with my MCOC lol..