**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classic and Variant

For some Classic levels are to easy and Variant way to hard until you have progressed enough. Why isn't there a level between the two?

Comments

• Options
    P125P125 Posts: 4
    The classic is far to easy and the rewards aren't great, it would be nice to see a level between with suitable rewards
  • Options
    I've not got an issue with classic or variant, I would just like to see something imbetween for those that can't do variant yet. Not a huge request.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    P125 said:

I've not got an issue with classic or variant, I would just like to see something imbetween for those that can't do variant yet. Not a huge request.

There's plenty of content for those players. It's permanent content so just keep progressing and you will get to the point when you're ready for variant
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    P125 said:

It is a pretty huge request. You’re asking the team to design, balance, and test a whole new difficulty level.

And there’s no compelling reason to do that. There’s plenty of other permanent content that fulfils your difficulty requirements, like the entirety of Act 5. If you can’t do Variant yet, forget about it and focus on other content until you’re ready. There’s no rush at all.
  • Options
    Make the classic progressively harder with better rewards
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    P125 said:

It's called Act 5.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    P125 said:

Make the classic progressively harder with better rewards

You can find your better rewards from other permanent content, like Act 4 or 5