**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Move the auto fight button

Please move the auto fight button, maybe up by the pause button. Too many times during uncollected EQ does it randomly turn on for me, maybe just disable it in uncollected, I'm sure noone runs uncollected on auto

Comments

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    I think we have the choice to disable auto-fight completely, the AI literally CHOOSES to get hit or not! that ain't good enough for this soldier.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve triggered it accidentally on a swipe that got too aggressive or arced downward a little. On my iPhone 7+, it sometimes feels like the area for the autofight button is a little squishy, meaning a hit in the general area sometimes triggers it.

I’ve also had issues when it is “left on” from a previous quest I did auto-fight. Run in and try to figure out why your champ did something totally bizarre before you realize you left it on. That’s also not fun.

Would be happy if there were an option to simply disable until needed.

Dr. Zola
  • GrabGrab Posts: 71
    bump for @Kabam Miike

it may be deficiency in player’s talent (including me), but the button is in a spot where swiping can turn it on which isn’t intended by the player and therefore could be considered a design flaw.

autofight is a luxury feature and has its place for sure, but it would be nice if it was located elsewhere or as a toggle in settings.
  • Tim2000zzTim2000zz Posts: 19
    Auto fight feature is great for easy content, but during difficult fights it only causes problems being accidentally turned on during the fight. When evading multiple times it's easy to slide your thumb over the auto fight button, if its turned on for even a split second during a difficult fight itll cause you to die. By moving it to the pause screen or up at the top next to the pause button, itll prevent any accidental activation.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    *face palm*
    HOW SWAY, HOW?

Before pressing the fight button, maybe and see if it's lit up? Maybe, stop fat finger pressing all over the screen?
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 52
    Lol... never heard of this happening.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    For me personally, I am a quadriplegic and can’t move my fingers. I only play with one hand phone sitting in my lap so, while playing, my thumb’s position on the screen can migrate onto auto fight button. Doesn’t happen a lot but really irritating when it does. I also sometimes tap in the middle of the screen in a “dead zone“ so nothing happens. That’s annoying too 😂 but yeah… Playing normally guess I don’t know How you could accidentally hit it either
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    I have suggested in the past that they just make it a “double tap” to activate/deactivate.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I play one 5.5 inch display smartphone and have never tapped the Auto-Fight button accidentally.
  • NikoviNikovi Posts: 113
    Agreed. Please move that button.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    I would prefer a move of the button as well with a mea culpa. I thumb mash on my phone and hit it the odd time and it can damper things
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    I suggested in the past that if they can't move it - make it a "double-click" to activate. I have no problems on my iPad but on my iPhone I've triggered it many times accidentally.