**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling Champions

One of the first things I was taught in this game was to never sell champs. Unfortunately I got that useful info after selling all my 1* champions. Now I have to somehow pull a 1* hulk in order to 100% Variant 4. In all honesty I believe that sell button serves almost nobody and can only be detrimental. I feel heavily punished for a mistake I made in like the first 2 days of playing the game, I just cannot get the 100% rewards now

Or at the very least make the super rare 1*s unsell-able like 5 and 6*s for the future newer players! Let those who want to be able to sell champions just be able to sell 2, 3 and 4*s.

Personally I think this button can just be removed, would love to see what the community says!

Selling Champions 16 votes

Yes it should be removed
68%
NifzTwmRDonnymeijJtarunTheDuke899EtjamaAJXRXH3t3rJB0617SheDroveMeHeregroundedmaster20005 11 votes
No it should not be removed
31%
MagicBenton007md92TimeGenesisEwell65SSS69MarVel21 5 votes

Comments

• AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Yes it should be removed
    Just noticed our british boi @Seatin just made a video on this!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKXZLbYP9sE
    Let's get this to word to kabam and fix it once and for all
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Yes it should be removed
    Donnymeij said:

I do agree the sell button needs to go.
    BUT
    Did you become uncollected in 2 days of playing the game?
    If not, the 1 stars were available to you until the daily crystal changed. I regularly got 1 star champs from those crystals.

Okay, I'm gonna try my best to answer this as logically as possible.
    I couldn't have predicted that 1*s would be so important now.
    The only reason for not selling a champ is cos they give dupe iso, shards, max sig ability etc. And 1*s don't give that.
    The only thing 1*s give is a tiny bit of base hero rating, and that is until V4 release.
    I don't even know why I sold them. I think for the tiny ISO for when a champ almost hits that max level and you don't wanna use a big ISO. (I know super dumb reason but I'm just being honest). And ofc I regret all that now :(