**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unintended damage from namor? V4.1.1

Am I missing something bcuz I keep taking back like 5k damage sometimes when I phase and crit with ghost

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    No it because he reflected yours danmged because of he sig ability ikow it really wierd
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Gamer said:

No it because he reflected yours danmged because of he sig ability ikow it really wierd

His sig ability is only supposed to reflect damage when HE is attacking so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit plz look into this
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    There's a delay on the dmg being reflected back. With Ghost you have to usually let him hit into you twice before retaliating to be free of the dmg reflection.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

There's a delay on the dmg being reflected back. With Ghost you have to usually let him hit into you twice before retaliating to be free of the dmg reflection.

Is that supposed to working as intended then?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Jtarun said:

Gamer said:

His sig ability is only supposed to reflect damage when HE is attacking so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit plz look into this
    Yes and u interaup him to fast
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jtarun said:

Is that supposed to working as intended then?
    Yep. That started happening after they "fixed" namor bc of what he could do against one eye open nodes. Also why you can kill yourself with Namor on one eye open if your sp2 stuns now
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They added a delay to the reflect so he couldn't cheese one eye open and made him much worse to use and to fight against