**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I run suicide

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have been thinking weather I should unlock suicide mastery and try it after I r4ed Corvus. Here is my top 5 star and 4 star champs, my main task at the moment is to 100% UC monthly event and epic side event without using lots of unit, also for completing and explore Act 5. I won’t do aw for a while so war defense is not a concern. 4/55 Corvus and magik are my most used champs, but I also use 5/50 nick fury, quak, omega, void, 3/45 Emma and imiw quite a lot.

Should I run suicide 16 votes

Unlock suicide masteries now
50%
Lvernon15EtjamaDead1AJXRXEdeuinkDevilMayCryDestroy4589groundedmaster20005 8 votes
Unlock suicide masteries later
25%
RoOOtsTJ107TheBestinTuakauIbby 4 votes
Don’t run suicide
18%
SpeedbumpBonzodavidMoNsTeR_804 3 votes
Wait till pull more god 5 stars to decide
6%
Cliffordcan 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Don’t run suicide
    Don't run it none of ur champs really need it
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Don’t run suicide
    except omega, if u will use him then yes
  • Options
    AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Your top roster is suicide friendly, go for it! Only need to manage the spl Attacks you use because of recoil. It’s a good price to pay for a solid damage boosts
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Thanks al, does unduped Magik benefit or not friendly for suicide, I read she benefits from half suicide awakened, but not sure about unawakened state
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus magik omega and quake ebwnfif a ton, Emma is also good with them, imiw can deal with them, I say go for it
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    If I want to try suicide, do I have to unlock all of them at the same time. They cost a lot of units. I am thinking of running 1 point in recoil and 1 point in double edge to give it a try, I only have 1 point in willpower at the moment, do I need to put 3 points in willpower first?
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Max willpower first
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Omega red and corvus regens at start of fight kind of like dr voddo but little less if you run suicide.

Emma and Iron Man Iw are also suicide friendly. But Magik needs her limbo to regen back health.

I run 5* omega and 4* CG in AQ and ghost in AW. So I also unlocked Double edge first and difference of omega's damage was huge.

No problem in running partial suicide. But try to get atleast 1 point in coagulate mastery as well.