**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ebony Maw buff

When is the Ebony Maw buff coming?

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    They announced that any champ “fixes” are on hold, so changes to Maw, Cull, probably Torch and Anni too, won’t happen anytime soon.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    That’s too bad. I pulled a 5* Maw to go with my Cull, but then I found out exactly what people mean when they say he sucks. The damage output is a joke, and the nullify is practically useless.
  • They should make some fixing sooner cause it is causing difficulty in game
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53
    When is this buff i have been waiting for my 5 star ebony maw
  • DP3030DP3030 Posts: 15
    Jbeatz said:

Same. I pulled him from featured bundle way back and was all excited until I used him... horrible. It's like the Dev's tested him with all the UC buffs and said "he's OP, tune him down!" and didn't realize they nerfed him on release based on the incorrect data values for his abilities.
  • JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53
    DP3030 said:

Jbeatz said:

Same. I pulled him from featured bundle way back and was all excited until I used him... horrible. It's like the Dev's tested him with all the UC buffs and said "he's OP, tune him down!" and didn't realize they nerfed him on release based on the incorrect data values for his abilities.
    I pulled him as my first 5 super happy until I realized he degenerating enemies for 18 damage