**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to take a break from the game, what is the risk of me leaving

Hello, lately I have been spending way too much time on this game. It’s been really affecting my life and mental state. I want to take a break to rehabilitate myself, but I’m afraid I’ll lose my champs and items in my inventory. I’ve heard stories of people losing those things. Is this true? Thank you

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Amg218 said:

Hello, lately I have been spending way too much time on this game. It’s been really affecting my life and mental state. I want to take a break to rehabilitate myself, but I’m afraid I’ll lose my champs and items in my inventory. I’ve heard stories of people losing those things. Is this true? Thank you

Just join a low tier alliance that doesn’t mind if you take time off now and then. I’m sure there are a couple out there that would love to have you with no spending expectations
  • Amg218Amg218 Posts: 17
    Thanks you guys
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Join my alliance, the tag is MAIKO. No expectations!
  • Amg218Amg218 Posts: 17

Join my alliance, the tag is MAIKO. No expectations!

I’ll join after this war season is over
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    i took a year and a half off, easy enough to get back into as long as you have mates in game. no risk of losing anything, just sell things to make room for whats in your overflow
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Biggest risk is spending time with the family and those awkward conversations.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i took a lot of breaks, im ftp anyways and you don't lose nothing, only iso and some stuff in the stash, but no big deal actually
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I've taken multiple breaks. I think it's healthy for a game like this. You honestly don't lose too much. I've still completed all content the game has currently, and have cumulatively retired about 8 months of the 3+ years I've been playing. Kabam has also provided the perfect time period to do so as AW seasons and the gifting event end at pretty much the same time.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The game could evolve to something else in next month that causing the content to be more harder. We don’t even know what plans kabam have in next month even if we know that it won’t happen that soon but it’s kabam and they can, whenever they want, make the game more harder in next month event causing more champions to not be so effective in a lot of Summoner’s collection.

It’s a good idea to take a break as I would recommend it. When I first got my first job I felt relieved somehow that mcoc wasn’t a place for me to spend 24/7 anymore making my job as an arena grinder full time to half time. I’m even more happy to just do AQ and nothing else. 5-10 minutes of 5 hours AQ energy,just AQ and nothing else and you would still gain lots of rest if you ignore arenas, events, side events and other content except AQ.