**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use a specific rank up gem?

I have a normal mutant 3-4 gem and a 2015 3-4 gem. I can's use item from inventory and only one of them show up in my level up screen, I don't know which one. How do I choose the 2015 one and not the normal. Help pls (It's for nightcrawler)

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Had the same dilemma, a standard 3-4 skill and a 2016 restricted one...went to the rank-up screen for Crossbones, clicked on the picture of the gem and it defaulted to the 2016 one.

Not sure how to guarantee it using the release-year specific one but it seems to automatically work that way.
  • Options
    AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Donnymeij said:

Nightcrawler is a 2016 champ, so you cannot use a 2015 gem on him.

2016*
  • Options
    AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80

Had the same dilemma, a standard 3-4 skill and a 2016 restricted one...went to the rank-up screen for Crossbones, clicked on the picture of the gem and it defaulted to the 2016 one.

Not sure how to guarantee it using the release-year specific one but it seems to automatically work that way.

thanks, I'll just pop it then. If it doesn't work I hope I can send a ticket to kabam and undo it lol