**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth suit spider verdict and opinion

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Just curious on some stealth spidey mains, I want to rank this guy up to 5/65;but haven’t seen any value from him so far he can slow which is kinda niche , but looking to see is he a everyday quester ?

Any tips or insight would help.

Current situation:
V1-V3 100%
6.1 100%
Lol -completion
6.2 completion
6.3 completion

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I don’t “main” him but I like using him since I have a R5 Mysterio. I would say slow is his main draw. It’s useful against evaders and champs like The Champion, Thing, Korg, brawl, aspect of war, or the unstoppable path in war (provided they’re not mutants). Of course if you already have a high level SG or Shulk then he might not be as useful for you. I have to say though he is a blast to play if you know how to intercept or bait heavy attacks. He crits a ton and it’s not hard to setup both his fury and precision passives.
  • Options
    RoninMan said:

I don’t “main” him but I like using him since I have a R5 Mysterio. I would say slow is his main draw. It’s useful against evaders and champs like The Champion, Thing, Korg, brawl, aspect of war, or the unstoppable path in war (provided they’re not mutants). Of course if you already have a high level SG or Shulk then he might not be as useful for you. I have to say though he is a blast to play if you know how to intercept or bait heavy attacks. He crits a ton and it’s not hard to setup both his fury and precision passives.

My current R5

Quake
    Warlock
    Nick fury
    Capiw
    Emma frost

You don’t necessarily need a god tier or tier for that matter , just looking to break up the flow a little bit. I was thinking ronin , I enjoy playing him but already have a 6* R1
  • Options
    I was honestly thinking about if I take him to R5 then I have to take imiw
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I have Ronin as a 6* R2 and a 5* R4. He’s a blast to play as well. He’s probably one of my favorite champs in game even though people think he sucks.

Back to Stealthy though, I would say it’s a matter of preference. I say if you really enjoy playing him and you get some good use out of him, rank him. I don’t really use of his synergies and I still think he’s good. He’s not a go-to champ for me, but he is a second stringer IMO.
  • Options
    I contemplated taking my ronin to R2 a couple times and I appreciate what he does, crushed that “do you bleed “ Medusa for me.

Yeah he does seem like a second stringer.

I guess if this was the NBA draft , I’m looking for someone who can come off the bench and give me 8 points and 3 rebounds a game.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I love Stealthy. Took my 6* to R2 with no regrets. That slow is very useful but when not needed his damage is on the higher side, combined with the 7 hit combo and crit rate fights tend to end fast
  • Options
    TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    I took mine up to 5/65 with a 4-5 skill gem and chucked a skill AG into him. So far I have no regrets. He hits like a truck and his prestige is very high. If you run suicides with Fury and DP(X)/Goldpool he hits even harder!