**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

block and attack issues

Is this only me or anyone else is having tgis problem?? I seriously can't understand if it is the problem of my device or the game? I can't block perfectly. After ending a combo, when I press block, instead of blocking, champ run towards the opponent. I wrote to kabam a few times, but they treated this like this is nothing and told me to clean my screen. I mean, what the hell? That's the best you got? Clean my screen? I am very frustrated by this, and will leave if this bug isn't fixed. This makes the game unplayable.

Comments

• I am
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Read the first two pages of this part of the forum - many threads on this issue but no acknowledgement
  • @Tman0971 I think they are taking advantage of our addiction. Making us to spend real money. There were so many major bugs before, but this one is really **** up!
  • Philly7788Philly7788 Posts: 18
    It's affecting me really bad in AW the last 2 weeks or so. My last fight, 2 hits into a combo my champ just randomly stopped attacking. The fight before that, like you described, my champ refused to block, no matter how early i tried. It's getting really frustrating, and if it's not fixed soon I'm gonna have to move on from this game. Over the last 2 years I've been spending around $100 a month on this game, watching it get worse and worse every month, but this is the last straw. I refuse to support a broken game when the devs refuse to even acknowledge the issue
  • **** golddiggers.. kabam