Options

block and attack issues

Is this only me or anyone else is having tgis problem?? I seriously can't understand if it is the problem of my device or the game? I can't block perfectly. After ending a combo, when I press block, instead of blocking, champ run towards the opponent. I wrote to kabam a few times, but they treated this like this is nothing and told me to clean my screen. I mean, what the hell? That's the best you got? Clean my screen? I am very frustrated by this, and will leave if this bug isn't fixed. This makes the game unplayable.

Comments

• Options
    I am
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Read the first two pages of this part of the forum - many threads on this issue but no acknowledgement
  • Options
    @Tman0971 I think they are taking advantage of our addiction. Making us to spend real money. There were so many major bugs before, but this one is really **** up!
  • Options
    Philly7788Philly7788 Posts: 18
    It's affecting me really bad in AW the last 2 weeks or so. My last fight, 2 hits into a combo my champ just randomly stopped attacking. The fight before that, like you described, my champ refused to block, no matter how early i tried. It's getting really frustrating, and if it's not fixed soon I'm gonna have to move on from this game. Over the last 2 years I've been spending around $100 a month on this game, watching it get worse and worse every month, but this is the last straw. I refuse to support a broken game when the devs refuse to even acknowledge the issue
  • Options
    **** golddiggers.. kabam