**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting crystals. Reward is so unbelievably bad.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Quantity of 3, 4* sig stones.

People getting hundreds of thousands in good, t2as, fully formed cats, hundreds of shards.

I got sig stones. That I put on a champ I will never ever even pay as my 4*s are max sig.

Feels like getting coal n your stocking while everyone else gets a Rolex, or tickets to the Super Bowl.

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    How the hell people are pulling t2a from those login crystal? Must be Visual but?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I got 500 4 star and 500 3 star shards, on the other hand even my brother got 5-star shards (only 150 though). then there's Seatin who got t2 alpha
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I mean of course this is the less desirable one that's the point of it to make the 300 unit one look better
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I got 720,000 gold, I really feel sorry for you guys
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Sorry guys got a t2a 😕. Not a visual bug I had 5 and now I have 6.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Sorry guys got a t2a 😕. Not a visual bug I had 5 and now I have 6.

Or maybe I just can’t count and thought I had 1 less t2a than I do.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m got 1750 4 shard
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wait people are getting full t2 alphas from this?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

I got a t2a and it definitely went into my invent. Checked earlier in the day and only had two.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I massive stack of 3* shards and some T4b!!! Funny thing is i already have 9 t4b in excess and 3*!!! Its absolutely sick reward to a guy playing for 5 years and spending more then atleast $1000 (yeh i m from country where we dont earn in $ but pay in $ and also i earn less then seatin's single week crystal openings) 😆
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    They were free, be grateful for what you get. I got sig stones, it doesnt matter to me because they were free.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Oh neat another thread about "it's not fair, this guy got x and all I got is y. "

Never seen one of these before
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The jealousy and bitterness from some players is just astounding at times. I didn't get squat from these things personally, some 3 and 4* shards, but I'm not bitter or upset about it bc some others got something better
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Man I would've loved to get that gold. I only got 750 3* shards and 250 4* shards. I guess I wasn't a good boy this year.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    #KabamFail
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    Between the crystal yesterday being an absolute laughfest and this, has just proven to me that their team that deals with rewards and crystals are so far out of touch with the needs of the ENTIRE player base that really does not look good on them
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    This is the same as every other RNG based aspect of this game. Makes you extremely disappointed and jealous whenever you see someone buy 1 cav crystal and pull a 6* and you bought 10 and got all 3*. Sucks, but at least these were free. I'm just happy that some people got awesome surprises and hope some of them were my alliance mates.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    All the people saying they are free we should stop being a crybaby this calendar is a letdown not just because the rewards are trash but because we have a very boring and less rewarding side quest this month,abad 7days calendar and holiday calendar that everyone was saying we should wait for is a big let down.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★

All the people saying they are free we should stop being a crybaby this calendar is a letdown not just because the rewards are trash but because we have a very boring and less rewarding side quest this month,abad 7days calendar and holiday calendar that everyone was saying we should wait for is a big let down.

EXACTLY..."Don't worry that there isn't a good side quest, the calendar will make up for it"

NOPE.