**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Come on mate

Are you having a COMPLETE giggle with these deals today? It literally says in the message “top champions of the battle realm”. Which Kabam employee thought Cyclops, Groot, Iron Fist, Karnak, moon Knight, rocket, and venom pool were top champions? I can’t even begin to fathom the thinking going into this $100 crystal. Fifty percent of the champs in this “top champions” crystal are complete and utter garbage. This crystal should be free with the amount of useless champs in there.

I understand I can just not buy it and move on, and I will...but my God this is borderline false advertising.

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Those champs are great if you just started playing yesterday and only have 2* champs at your disposal. That's the only time I can see someone spending $100 for those crystals. I just decided to pass on that offer. Some offers will be really good and some will be really bad. I'll just save up for the good offers.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★

Those champs are great if you just started playing yesterday and only have 2* champs at your disposal. That's the only time I can see someone spending $100 for those crystals. I just decided to pass on that offer. Some offers will be really good and some will be really bad. I'll just save up for the good offers.

You're right, that is the only case when it would make sense. It should have been titled as a "Get your first 5 star deal".
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Same as it ever was! I won't even save for featured fives let alone purchase crystals! If it ain't antman, iron patriot, groot or king groot, it is some other dog that ruins the potential value of the investment. Not willing to risk tossing 5000 extra shards at featured 5s or spending money on one or a bundle of crystals. My momma told me once that the stove was hot! I touched it anyway! Never again after that! In here it was a 5 star Iron Patriot that burned me! Never again! I prefer getting my dogs at discount rates!
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    In addition to insulting the community by offering that deal at such an extreme price point, what about those that bought it? The poor people that bought it and got Groot or Venompool for $100. It will probably make people that would have bought several $20 - $30 deals have a very bad taste in their mouth going forward.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195

Cyclopes is a great champ according to you know who

All we can say about him is he is most effective in alliance war 😆😆
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Bro that crystal has cyclops, he’s the most effective champ in game, even that small chance at him is worth the cash
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Are you having a COMPLETE giggle with these deals today? It literally says in the message “top champions of the battle realm”. Which Kabam employee thought Cyclops, Groot, Iron Fist, Karnak, moon Knight, rocket, and venom pool were top champions? I can’t even begin to fathom the thinking going into this $100 crystal. Fifty percent of the champs in this “top champions” crystal are complete and utter garbage. This crystal should be free with the amount of useless champs in there.

I understand I can just not buy it and move on, and I will...but my God this is borderline false advertising.

$140 for a Karnak? No thx

• We apologize that the wording wasn't setup in a way you would've appreciated more. However, this is feedback and it helps us for future wording of offers and/or events.
This discussion has been closed.