Options

Six Stars Coming To The Game?

Okay, I recently saw the amount of complaint about six stars coming into the gosh dang game. Yes, I am angry too about it! Why does Kabam need to "milk the whales" by adding six stars? 5 stars are already hard to get, and almost barely in MY global has them! I did notice that they would make 5 stars easier to get, but wouldn't that ruin the game a little bit? I mean we're all competitive and such all that good stuff but why would we need 6*'s in the game? Plus, we already have LOL as all 5* champions, are they gonna add another one that includes 6 stars instead? I mean like, I guess whats they did with ROL and LOL. Honestly, I already have a hard time getting 4 stars and 3 stars, I haven't even gotten to 5 stars yet! Now, they're adding a 6 six star. What do we expect for a next update? A freaking 8 star that is like 4,000+ rating? Cmon, I get that Kabam wants to make the game more enjoyable and challenging, but isn't this too much? The release of 5 stars was fine, I guess, but I don't like the new idea of six stars. What were they thinking? This would make them lose a whole bunch of players considering that they would just want to make new events that are included with a new tier of stars, like wtf? It's not fair for me or any of the other "weak" players that are "new" to the game. Honestly, I didn't even see one YouTuber or member of the game say "6 stars are great! They can make the game alive again!" or anything like that. Is there actually a good reason that they added this **** tier to the game? Please, someone, or even maybe a staff, please just explain this.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,777 ★★★★★
    There is an offical thread to discuss the 6-stars. Any other thread about it will be closed
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    "Ok I recently saw lots of threads on this very subject, so I'll start another one just to bog down the forums instead of commenting my **** in the dedicated thread for these complaints. I'm also going to type this in a giant block of text that no one will take the time to read, just because."

Fixed.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Damn the control police are out in full force.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Damn the control police are out in full force.

A new player to the game **** about 6 stars (when there's already threads for it) is pretty annoying so closing this thread as quickly as possible is ideal
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Yeah I understand that. Still a free forum. Just after one person reminds the OP of that it should be enough.
    Just seems like crappy way of treating a person. He can share just like anyone else.
    Just struck me wrong.
  • Options
    It's just incredibly annoying, same as when you see those garbage threads about rank down tickets
  • Options
    I get it..like I said..just struck me wrong
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Forum police in full patrol. Let the man talk, if the mods want to shut down his thread, then let them do it.
  • Options
    If nobody else tries to help with the forum you're just going to have pages of threads about RDT and 6 star ****, ruins the forum
  • Options
    As some other players have mentioned, we have a thread specifically for the discussion of 6-Star Champions that you can find below. Everyone is more than welcome to continue voicing their opinions on 6-Star Champions there, as well as check out what other players have said about 6-Stars previously. In an effort to keep the conversation focused in one area, this thread will now be closed.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1
This discussion has been closed.