**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just curious of how lucky people are?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I dunno why people lose their load over Kang. He's not even that good in offense or defense. A literal trophy champ

You answered your question in your question lul. Also for a person at that level a 6 star kang will carry him all the way to Act 5.2
  • CaptSasquatchCaptSasquatch Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    I’m this lucky today and completely unsure why it got done to begin with
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    This kind of post makes me want to quit the game. All I get are stones in my face
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Last year all i got were 4 star sig stones and 4 star shards but this year i opened 10 right when the event started and got as lucky as i ever have, got 3 5 star AGs and 2 of them were in back to back crystals, 1k 6 star shards, 15k 5 star shards, 1.5 t2a(2 crystals), and 3 t4cc not as lucky as some i saw pull a full t5b and 15k 6 star shards and stuff like that but 3 AGs out of 10 crystals i thought was crazy. Then i used the 5 star shards to get the sigil featured and got the #1 champ i was targeting in gully99, as well as a tech gem for her. Other 2 gems were science and skill. Anyway it was the luckiest day ive ever had in mcoc.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    With regards to the title of this topic: I’m happily married, got a great kid and starting a new job next year as well as a new study......so I consider myself to be pretty lucky.
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    edited December 2019

I got very lucky with just 2 crystals my first 2 may I add lol I'm very happy also both were fully formed as well
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I dunno why people lose their load over Kang. He's not even that good in offense or defense. A literal trophy champ

Any 6* for a player who’s best champ is 3-30 is crazy, a 6* can push you to uncollected even if they suck
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mine have been garbage.
    15 GGC for a total of 5k 5* shards and 1k 6* shards.
    A handful of t2a fragments and a few t4cc crystals to sit with all the ones I already have that are no good to me