Unchallenged title

I am writing this post here to say that will be nice to make the unchallenged title for everyone , not only for those one that did the modok event .

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would expect that every Uncollected difficulty Event should reward different title. Even if it was the same as title for 100% exploring Master difficulty event, just light blue. In the end of the day, it's just a title so I don't care all that much, but it would be nice and I'm surprised to see that it's not part of rewards
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Member Posts: 150
    I don't agree. It isn't like the uncollected title that actually gets you stuff. It was a one time title for people who could complete that quest. I think there should be more like that.

Yes this is exactly what I said, but checking now what I wrote , I wanted to say for everyone who is doing exploration. Make sense ?

• AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Member Posts: 150
    And anyway someone that is not uncollected can’t do this uncollected event
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I would expect that every Uncollected difficulty Event should reward different title. Even if it was the same as title for 100% exploring Master difficulty event, just light blue. In the end of the day, it's just a title so I don't care all that much, but it would be nice and I'm surprised to see that it's not part of rewards

After Uncollected and Unchallenged, I don't think there are many other "Un" words which are apt in describing the difficulty of the event. Kabam could probably try words like Unconquerable , Unsurpassed,
    Unprecedented, Unparalleled or even Unstoppable, but the list will become thin in no time.

If you want to describe Kabam itself using words with the "Un" prefix, then you've hit a gold mine. Unfavourable would be one of the milder words one can think of lol.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Thinking of “Un” words in titles, the next X-Men related quest really needs to have an “Uncanny” title
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Member Posts: 448 ★★★
    Unexcited, Unbelievably Easy, Unbearably Boring.....
  • Magik91Magik91 Member Posts: 5
    Undefeated? Undisputed Like in boxing and mma