**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Void doesn’t stop power gain

I think void is still Brocken , tested in variant 3 2.2 and his 2 x petrify debuffs had no effect against dr.strange’s power gain .

Comments

• Options
    Truskilzz710Truskilzz710 Posts: 13
    I thought petrify was a reverse heal or does it do more?
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Doesn't that doctor strange have improved power gain.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 588 ★★
    Dr strange has improved power gain.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    He has improved power gain, it all works in flat values, he has a base of 100%, node increases it to 300%, each petrify reduces it by 50%, so 2 petrify is 200%
  • Options
    Mo2aMo2a Posts: 12
    It doesn’t reduce at all though
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My CapIW never seems to slow down power rate, even with 4 petrifies applied
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 136
    Still looks broken to me also. I'm running V4 1.2 after applying to petrifies power gain should stop and it doesn't. I even get to FTV and a petrify which should reverse power gain but he still gain power. @Kabam Miike can you let us know what's going on.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    18sae56 said:

Still looks broken to me also. I'm running V4 1.2 after applying to petrifies power gain should stop and it doesn't. I even get to FTV and a petrify which should reverse power gain but he still gain power. @Kabam Miike can you let us know what's going on.

Its not bugged if a defender has improved power gain then his normal power gain is 100% the node gives an additional 100% = 200% each of voids petrifies reduces it by 50% and fotv reduces it by 100%
    So
    200% - 50% - 100% = 50%
    You'd need fear of the void and 2 petrifies to put it to 0%

Captain America IWs petrifies are only 25% each so he would need 8 petrifies in order to stop power gain in the example of DS in V4 1.2
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 136
    Patchie93 said:

18sae56 said:

Its not bugged if a defender has improved power gain then his normal power gain is 100% the node gives an additional 100% = 200% each of voids petrifies reduces it by 50% and fotv reduces it by 100%
    So
    200% - 50% - 100% = 50%

Captain America IWs petrifies are only 25% each so he would need 8 petrifies in order to stop power gain in the example of DS in V4 1.2
    Like I said, he's still gaining power with FTV and petrifies. I've used void on plenty of increased power nodes in the past and power gain stopped before FTV.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,561 ★★★★★
    18sae56 said:

Patchie93 said:

18sae56 said:

So
    200% - 50% - 100% = 50%

Like I said, he's still gaining power with FTV and petrifies. I've used void on plenty of increased power nodes in the past and power gain stopped before FTV.
    This node isn’t the same as is the past