**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is up with spidy stealth suit's pre-fight ability?

From what i know, SSS gains a persistent charge every single fight, meaning he can activate his pre-fight ability for every fight. Was going to take on mini boss thing in war and could not activate the ability. Photos attached as proof

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Did you have any persistent charges? Idk if this is the problem but it was the first thing I thought of.
  • His ability is that "At the start of the fight, gain back 1 Persistent Charge if it was spent." Since he gains 1 back at the start of the fight, if you used one in his previous fight, he would need to go into a fight with his default cartridge in order to gain a Persistent Charge back.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

His ability is that "At the start of the fight, gain back 1 Persistent Charge if it was spent." Since he gains 1 back at the start of the fight, if you used one in his previous fight, he would need to go into a fight with his default cartridge in order to gain a Persistent Charge back.

that doesn't seen quite right to me. He should have already gotten a Persistent Change back at the start of the last fight he did with Stealthy right? If he used the slow/enervate cartridge before this fight then hed have gained back at the start of that fight. And if he chose not to use it and settle for the default flashbang csrtridge, hed still have 1 Persistent charge to carry over. am i missing something or misunderstanding the situation here?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I agree with jnikolas92 :

- before fight number 1 : uses one charge to activate a cartridge.
    - charge is spent, there's no charge left
    - enters fight
    - by his ability, gains a charge back
    - next fight, since charge is back, can activate another cartridge

Meaning he should always be able to activate a cartridge whether he spent it or not. Unless something prevented him from gaining it back in the previous node maybe ?

See here, Seatin uses one charge against Ebony Maw, gains it back, and uses another for the next fight :
    https://youtu.be/SI4ggEG5LXI?t=838
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

His ability is that "At the start of the fight, gain back 1 Persistent Charge if it was spent." Since he gains 1 back at the start of the fight, if you used one in his previous fight, he would need to go into a fight with his default cartridge in order to gain a Persistent Charge back.

Pretty sure that isn’t how it works or should do, if you use a cartridge and go into a fight you’re still starting a fight, so should still gain it back
  • Apologies for the confusion, I will double-check with the team and get back to you.
  • @Joe_vj76 I was mistaken in my original statement. Would you happen to remember who that last Champion was that you fought with him before you got to the miniboss? And would you be able to tell me what nodes were active, or what tile the fight occurred on and what tier of AW it was in?