**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how good is diablo?

i recently got a 4 star of him and i asked some people and they said he's the worst champ ever is this true?

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Pure poop
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Not even worthy of being arena fodder tbh.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Not good, but if there is an quest where an ai gets tons of buffs from node or from it’s own kit, for example Venom, then he will do heavy and I mean real heavy energy damage
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He is pretty bad but definitely not the worst ever
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    If u utilize him he becomes an average champ. That’s how good he is. High skills required to just become reliable. At the hands of a non skilled player he is the worst champ at the game. Too bad for a 2019 champion taking the worst champ crown from even 2014-15 bad champs.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    His animations are cool and his mechanics can be fun but he does terrible damage and his Regen feels meh
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    The worst champ released in 2019..just horrible. I won’t even use him in arena.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's the kamala khan of 2019
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Wet Noodle
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    You can't have light without dark. You can't have fast without slow. You can't have hot without cold. You can't have great champs without the **** champs.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    terrible, i'm sorry for your pull.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97

As good as this Trash Can!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    A lot of mobile damage cases was caused by Diablo, especially when people pulled 6*......
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    it was miracle how they managed to make champion like diablo in 2019!!! i pulled him as soon as he entered in 6* crystal.. oh n like many ****. he is also on high prestige list. he is as useful as a leather jacket in summer. u could say u r fancy wearing an expensive 2019 released jacket but u'd b just lying to your self about feeling fancy. like many here do about using 'cyclops'
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    He wasn’t made in 2019?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    He gets too much hate imo if you understand his mechanics he can be pretty mediocre but since most people don't care to learn him they automatically think he is trash when can be pretty decent nothinges amazing but decent
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

He gets too much hate imo if you understand his mechanics he can be pretty mediocre but since most people don't care to learn him they automatically think he is trash when can be pretty decent nothinges amazing but decent

Why would anyone put time and effort in learning to play with a champ who's mediocre?
    I'd like to invest my time in champs like Ghost/Ægon and learn to play with them.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Can a drunk ever be useful
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I think he lands right in between a dog **** and an anus.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The skill cap with Diablo is probably on par with expert Ghost playing. Once you master Diablo, he can put out slightly above average damage, with some alright utility. However, the effort needed is pretty confusing.