**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are any of these worth awakening?

Not sure if I should save the gems or not.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Save the tech for sure, the skill you can make a case for blade but meh, save it IMO
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Keep your tech, but, Blade is a winner for skill AG.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awaken blade but save the tech
  • Use skill awaken gem for Blade, save the tech gem
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think the players in this thread are overlooking what an awakened Doctor Octopus can do. He's by far the best power control champion after Magik.
    Take a look:

https://youtu.be/_mPzTZVk4nY

He needs his awakened ability in order to do this rotation, which shuts enemies down like there's no tommorow. I'd say awaken him.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I never like hoarding awakening gems, If I have class awakening gem in my inventory, I ussualy get the same class when I open a new crystal.

I would consider awakening blade or night thrasher. I would also consider Dr. Octopus. There are a few better Champs, you could hope for Aegon, Nick Fury, Stealth Spidey, maybe Gwenpool or killmonger for skill and for tech you can wait for Ghost, Star Lord, Warlock, maybe Sentinel or Darkhawk. But getting one of those Champs can take a long time. I prefer awakening the ones I have.