**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Device for Mcoc

I need help on choosing a budget ($100-120) device which can run mcoc very smoothly
Any advices appreciated

Comments

• 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Device with 3-4 gb ram will be perfect
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Anyone using oneplus or razer?
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I just switched from android to iPhone 7 and Tyler me tell you the difference is crazy. MCOC runs so smooth on iPhone. Graphics are wayyy better and load times are nonexistent. If you can definitely switch to iPhone
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Oneplus 7T runs this game like a champ. The people who are making iOS vs Android comparisons haven't tried the latest flagship Android devices for sure. The difference in smoothness and loading times that was so prevalent two years ago is not there anymore.

But unfortunately, you have to use a high-end device (Snapdragon 855 or Kirin 980/990 powered phones) to get the same experience as you do in latest iPhones/iPads. Doesn't mean you have to shell out $600-700 though. Something like Redmi K30 can be purchased for around $350 in the US, don't know the prices elsewhere.

To the OP, @Donnymeij gave you a good advice.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

GagoH said:

Oneplus 7T runs this game like a champ. The people who are making iOS vs Android comparisons haven't tried the latest flagship Android devices for sure. The difference in smoothness and loading times that was so prevalent two years ago is not there anymore.

But unfortunately, you have to use a high-end device (Snapdragon 855 or Kirin 980/990 powered phones) to get the same experience as you do in latest iPhones/iPads. Doesn't mean you have to shell out $600-700 though. Something like Redmi K30 can be purchased for around $350 in the US, don't know the prices elsewhere.

To the OP, @Donnymeij gave you a good advice.
    Oh that’s good to know, how does Snapdragon 855 compare to A12 Bionic for this game? Currently on the iPhone XR and after getting dropped inputs with Quake , was considering switching to a device that would better run the game, not sure if I could even find one.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    A12 Bionic is a more powerful chip but the difference in my opinion is minimal when running this game. I can say that my Oneplus 7T is as smooth and offers slightly faster loading times than my iPad Pro 10.5 (2017 version powered by A10X).

@GagoH
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    get a new base ipad for $300ish it works decent
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    If you chose android get one which is 8.1 and up.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    GagoH said:

I am, I have the 6t runs rly smooth, even did my first LOL clear on it