**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tough one, who to awaken 5*?

All need it or pretty much need it. Probably will use for act 6 and variants.

Tough one, who to awaken 5*? 72 votes

Hyperion
4%
SpicyslicerFiiNCHThe_HoTU 3 votes
Nick fury
34%
Riise81adqqedfyvrBen345qDarkrider05LingoSharkPowerr99AttliaDuke_SilverBrokenxandersrevengeLordRaymond3TJ107Lpirnie5321DoubleDeltaTheMethodEinfachSoHedronPastorAmericaPyrdaSpideyFunko 25 votes
Aegon
40%
DarkestDestroyerNikoBravongray13Lvernon15Ethans8279SpiderCools_Kill_Switch_TaZ_4178JakearoundiRetr0exeNayeemZombieZeddTehsigzorzWATCHEDsolmyrairDwhalen8554MiStaLovakubricknolanGreekhit 29 votes
Omega Red
19%
DOKTOROKTOPUSScholiaBruinsfan8510CainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgShadownamezMidnite93DonDudu2809TrubluMateTheInfintyDevilMayCryMatty_IceChewie420Bat7 14 votes
Blade
1%
Legionnaire 1 vote
Medusa
0%

Comments

• MazraMazra Posts: 60
    And if I do awaken one. Do I rank 5 them or rank 5 my awakened Ghost
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Omega Red
    Mazra said:

And if I do awaken one. Do I rank 5 them or rank 5 my awakened Ghost

Rank 5 Ghost.

And if you run suicide awaken omega or aegon both suicide friendly. OR and ghost are best for suicides.

If you don't run suicide awaken hype.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon, best skill champ.
    Don't run suicides normally
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nick fury
    NF is better than aegon
    Nick has super bleed, 2 lives, amazing fury, unblockable, can purify debuffs, decent stats, what more could u ask for?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Everything NF does, there other champs can do it equal or even better. For example, ghost is better at purifying debuffs. AEgon awakened plays alone at what he is good: cheat code at high combos. After a couple of ramp up fights, AEgon erases nearly every opponent in front of him. No need for second life, if u get hit the opponent will be KO in seconds. Don’t get me wrong, but there are more NF substitutes, than AEgon has. I have used a 5* skill AG on my 5* AEgon and never regreted, one of the best in game choices I’ve done. Just keep in mind, u need him at least lvl80 so u can carry 50% of your combo through fights.
    Ya, I was leaning between aegon and nick fury. The issue is that I got them both recently, so I haven't tested them out much. My third choice was hyperion because I know how good he is and how much it increases his power gain.
    Doing 6.2 and variants at the moment. Haven't touched lol. I worry about losing my combo with aegon and i know fury isn't good unless at the on his second phase(real NF) with low health.

Since I haven't played the awakened, not sure which will help me make the best push.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Nick fury
    It’s tough but I gotta go with nf unless you can bring aegon to a very high sig level. Nf really just needs the gem and can still destroy everything at a relatively low sig level
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Aegon
    I’d go for Aegon, to complete LOL.