**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who benefits most from a cosmic awakening gem?

2»

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Oh wait. You’re talking about Uncollected?

Most R5s can steamroll that. Lol.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Medusa or CMM
    There’s no right and wrong.

Medusa benefits greatly from being awakened. I just generally prefer her sustainable damage compared to CMM’s burst which I’ll get without her being duped anyway.

xNig said:

xNig said:

Oooh the sarcasm...

Except she needs to ramped up and have NF to extend the fury durations.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And ghost needs wasp and omega needs sabertooth and aegon needs proxima and one plus one equals two and the sky is blue, your point? 🚶‍♀
    Captain Marvel Movie NEEDS Nick Fury to extend her fury durations else she will lose them too fast and you take a lot of chip damage building up your charges. There's no amount of skill a player can have to bypass that mechanic.
    Excuse me, what now? i don't even have a 2* nick fury and she is an absolute monster without it, she is always my last champion standing in aq and I'm alywas in the top 3 of each aq ONLY because of her, she makes 100% uncollected a literal joke, thing is people keep saying she needs nf because all they care about is doing sp2 when she can already do 35k+ damage on sp3 without suicides at r4 without losing her chargers, everyone wants that sweet chains sp2 when her heavy does 15K at r4 which you can chain 3 times as long as you bait a heavy, and as long as you end the fight with at least 15 charges you can start the next fight with a parry and a sp1 and boom 20 charges and you're indestructible again in less than 10 seconds of entering the fight, maybe learn how to play her in more than one play style before you make someone use an ag? I can easily kill mystic champions on the masochism node on the pane modifier on the fifth day of aq in less than 15 seconds, can Medusa do that?
    Ok sure. To each his own. 😊
  • xNig said:

xNig said:

Oooh the sarcasm...

Except she needs to ramped up and have NF to extend the fury durations.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And ghost needs wasp and omega needs sabertooth and aegon needs proxima and one plus one equals two and the sky is blue, your point? 🚶‍♀
    No, the problem is Ghost doesn't NEED Wasp if you have the skill to phase sp when the opponent is dashing, or parry then phase sp.

Omega also doesn't NEED Sabretooth. The synergy just makes the spores gain quicker to get his damage out faster, but with skilled play you can still get to 10 or 30 spores fast.

Aegon doesn't NEED Proxima. It gives you the safeguard for Combo shield which can be avoided with skill.

Captain Marvel Movie NEEDS Nick Fury to extend her fury durations else she will lose them too fast and you take a lot of chip damage building up your charges. There's no amount of skill a player can have to bypass that mechanic.
    This post nails it for like 95 %

All those champs don't need synergies,

I made it a quest to get good with them without synergies, cause i dont wanna be reliant of them..

That should be everybody's main objective..

But CMM doesn't need it either..
    You just need to heavy more, to get the charges up
    Again.

Everyone of those champs doesnt need the synergies, it does make it easier, but you're able to shred content with them regardless.. if you practice enough..