**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic awakening gem help please

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
As the title says, please help me decide who gets it guys? I am leaning towards hype but CMM is a strong contender too. Thwn ofcourse corvus. I am uncollected and finished ACT 5, exploration pending and ACT 6 yet to start. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Depends on which champ you use the most.

Any of those is a fine choice.

Even OG Thor should get a look.

A 4/55 Thor with a 120 sig with 2 armor breaks can drop huge damage.

But he has no utility.

Hyperion is great because his sig works great at a low cig level

Corvus sig is a get out of jail free card.

Doesn't need to be really high but a high sig corvus can take quite a few hits if he has a decent amount of charges left.

Also high sig corvus refreshes his charges in like half the time of no sig.

I know very little of CMM
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Also Medusa duped with those guys had a major damage multiplier when adding in her armor breaks/shatter can't sleep on her insane utility versus robots
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
    @Frivolousz21 thanks for the opinion mate, I know I have a nice little headache here, lol. Definetly was thinking about thor and medusa. I use corvus the most in this collection in war and in regular questing etc but want more diverse roster of damage dealers to use when corvus is tied up.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

As the title says, please help me decide who gets it guys? I am leaning towards hype but CMM is a strong contender too. Thwn ofcourse corvus. I am uncollected and finished ACT 5, exploration pending and ACT 6 yet to start. What are your thoughts?

I'd use on Hyperion. Seems to me that he benefits the most out of them all. Corvus still great without it. Medusa, you can still handle some difficult Robots without her dupe you loose out on some damage. CMM still got her damage even without it. Hype rather gain the most with his dupe. That's my opinion though.
    @J0eySn0w thanx for the insight mate, i also have the size in consideration hype is L and CMM is S but ACT 6 has so many bs nodes that CMM can negate with indestructible but her binary charges fall of so quickly and I dont have nick synergy even as a 3* to help with that. Hypes ability to fire of specials at will helps a lot. So thats some thoughts i have now.
    And I feel CMM's sig ability is more of a safety net rather than help in damage increase. Hypes sig really increases his damage potential. The more i think about it the more i lean towards hype. Then there is prestige, am not much of a prestige animal but CMM has good prestige.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U cant go wrong with either...out of the 3 cmm requires high sig while the other 2 are good to go at Sig 1
    It comes down to who u use more,i used a gem on cmm and have dumped all my Sig stones into her and will continue to do so..presently she has a 10.8 second indestructiblilty which comes in handy in so many situations..for example freezerburn..even though she isn't immune,if she can finish the fights in that indestructible,she won't take any damage..plus she heals with willpower if she has a debuff on herself during that time..but even though it's not a must,it helps big time if u have fury to pair with her...she isn't unusable without the synergy but it gives her much more sustainable damage duration with extended binary duration
    rcm2017 said:

And I feel CMM's sig ability is more of a safety net rather than help in damage increase. Hypes sig really increases his damage potential. The more i think about it the more i lean towards hype. Then there is prestige, am not much of a prestige animal but CMM has good prestige.

Exactly, if prestige matters then Hype not your go to. You can always dupe any of them sooner or later, keep that in mind too. I don't have any of these top options as a 5star. [Hype, Corvus, CMM. Medusa]. I've explored Act5 and I'm Cavalier as well.

I'm not entirely sure who'd be most helpful in Act 6. But I bet all of them will. I'm only looking at who benefits the most from their duplicate ability. My order being Hype, Corvus & Medusa tie and CMM.
    Found this link to help out:
    https://youtu.be/jfRo-TmZoEw
    @J0eySn0w thanks mate, i went with hype, another point that helped is hype is not in the 6* pool. CMM is in 6* pool. Also if i may ask which champs helped u the most on your cavalier journey? Thanks again.
    edited December 2019
    rcm2017 said:

@J0eySn0w thanks mate, i went with hype, another point that helped is hype is not in the 6* pool. CMM is in 6* pool. Also if i may ask which champs helped u the most on your cavalier journey? Thanks again.

I'm not blessed with a fine collection of champions. Gladly I had a few good ones that meet the requirements.

My MVP's were;
    Aegon 5r4

Unduped Starky 5r5 (I ranked 5 him purposely for that, just to deal a lily bit more damage)

Sentinel 5r4 (He was my go-to for all the biohazard nodes and the crossbones fight)

From time to time and certain matchups I used;
    Unduped CAIW 6r1

Unduped IMIW 6r1

Gwenpool 5r4

Unduped Havok 5r4

Unduped Shehulk 5r4
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I would have used it on Corvus lol.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    duped hype can fire specials at will, corvus and CMM are more for safety than anything else
    J0eySn0w said:

rcm2017 said:

I'm not blessed with a fine collection of champions. Gladly I had a few good ones that meet the requirements.

My MVP's were;
    Aegon 5r4

Unduped Starky 5r5 (I ranked 5 him purposely for that, just to deal a lily bit more damage)

Sentinel 5r4 (He was my go-to for all the biohazard nodes and the crossbones fight)

From time to time and certain matchups I used;
    Unduped CAIW 6r1

Unduped IMIW 6r1

Gwenpool 5r4

Unduped Havok 5r4

Unduped Shehulk 5r4
    Thanks mate, was asking so that I can prepare for my cavalier journey.😊