Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What to do after completing act 5?

So I completed act 5 yesterday. Actually wasn’t as bad as I thought (except 5.3) and the final ultron boss that I dreaded wasn’t too difficult. (I have a 5* rank 4 Medusa). Now Im wondering wether to go for cavalier or fully explore act 5?

What to do after completing act 5? 5 votes

Go for cavalier
80%
SociopathChampSlayerEinfachSoVxral 4 votes
Fully explore act 5
20%
Arsoz 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Go for cavalier
    I went the opposite way round as I had done a fair bit of exploration of 5 before Cav was out. But to be honest Cav is much quicker to achieve.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Its totally up to you what u prefer. Fully exploring Act5 will get u your first r5 5*. If you like to spend money on featured hero crystals go for cavalier. There is a big difference between grandmaster featured crystals and cavalier crystals on how quickly u can get 5*/6* champions.