**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Setup

I don’t know if I should take 2 points out of despair in order to max out liquid courage and coagulate. I don’t really use void or cap iw so I’m leaning towards leaving despair at 1 point.

Comments

• Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    You could get more damage by taking 2 points out of salve and maxing our glass cannon.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    1 is enough for despair, any more is just a waste of carb cores that couldve been used for something else
  • Options
    X4DaysX4Days Posts: 33
    Matty_Ice said:

You could get more damage by taking 2 points out of salve and maxing our glass cannon.

i have salve more for the pi (arena grinding) and i feel like since i’m using suicides i’m already getting a lot of extra damage and would rather have a bit more health to mitigate lc and de but i see what you’re saying thanks

• Options
    X4DaysX4Days Posts: 33
    Matty_Ice said:

and i need 15 in defence for will power anyways
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    X4Days said:

Matty_Ice said:

i have salve more for the pi (arena grinding) and i feel like since i’m using suicides i’m already getting a lot of extra damage and would rather have a bit more health to mitigate lc and de but i see what you’re saying thanks

All good. It’s hard to do everything in mastery setup. Especially with maxed out deep wounds.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Whilst on the topic, anyone wanna post or suggest some solid Suicide masteries?
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175

This is my suicide build I use when running Omega Red. Not built for Max PI but using OR.