**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One shot the collector

Anybody on this forum done it? I’m working towards act 5 completion. Saving the collector map for last. Was wondering with all the new champs ..doom,guillotine2099 etc who is the most viable to use currently. Back in the day original hulk was the go to. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Luke cage or Rouge.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Solos I have seen have been by Dorm, OR, Quake, and DV. All except Dorm are insanely high skill fights (cause he just spams MM combos) but you need high enough damage to get him down before the AAR kills your power drain.
  • Options
    i think with SG or starky it's totally possible
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I've only seen 1 champ solo the collector 1 year ago and that was Dr. Voodoo... but i feel like ghost aegon and maybe Dr. Doom could do it... good luck!
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Saw video of Dr. Voddo and Omega one shot collector.

During my personal exploration I have not oneshot (as I am not that skilled 🤣). But with 2-3 champs without using revive and units it is doable. Used ghost, omega wasp cap iw.

P.S. Ghost is not that good counter because collector has 3% safeguard after certain health probably 85%