**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake with black widow is broken

Hello,
Throughout the last 2 wars (the current one and previous) quake has not been auto evading while holding heavy when black widow is on the team for synergy. During this war I was fighting on path 3 against stark enhanced spiderman and he combo'd me through evade 4 times which led to one death. Whatever fix was made to the synergy must have broken quakes auto evade through heavy ability. Please look into this as she is a main war attacker than many skilled players use and it is leading to increased potion use and deaths.

Comments

• Options
    Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    @Joel92598 are you a Quake user? Just a quick question, do you find that there is a lag when you press to charge her heavy and when the animation does it?

I feel like it now takes longer for her animation to charge the heavy than 1-2 months ago, leading to slower response time and getting hit.
  • Options

@Joel92598 are you a Quake user? Just a quick question, do you find that there is a lag when you press to charge her heavy and when the animation does it?

I feel like it now takes longer for her animation to charge the heavy than 1-2 months ago, leading to slower response time and getting hit.

@Japam12345 yes I've been using quake in war for quite a while now and haven't had many problems. I recorded the video of the war fight today and didn't notice the problem you are speaking of but when I got hit I was already holding down heavy
  • Options
    Update: ally mate had same thing happen to him against invisible woman mini boss. And another person from another ally said he got hit through evade today as well. Skilled quake players don't make mistakes very often so this is definitely a bug that needs to be looked into.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Quake is definitely broken n it has been down after the HOH came out n ppl sailed through the quests like cheese using her.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Joel92598 said:

Update: ally mate had same thing happen to him against invisible woman mini boss. And another person from another ally said he got hit through evade today as well. Skilled quake players don't make mistakes very often so this is definitely a bug that needs to be looked into.

Exact thing happened to me on path 5 for invisible woman. This is becoming very annoying when I boosted up for the fight. It caused me a death in a crucial war.

• Options
    I've been talking to a bunch of people around the community and I believe that this only happens when facing a small champion with small evade global active in war. If anyone else is experiencing it elsewhere or in a different situation please speak up.