**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons gone? [Merged Threads]

G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Pretty sure there’s only been 2 rounds so far. Why did dungeons disappear?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    They just vanished. Just when things were getting boring lol
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    Yup, they came before the planned date and gone ... And again introduced in Monday now they gone again 🤣🙄
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Of course they disappear right when I’m about to get enough artifacts to pop a crystal
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s weird I gotta picture I was just about to post about this
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Yeah, there were only 2 rounds...
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I went to go complete some dungeons only came back to see there not even there I got a picture @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can someone help us?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yeah they disappeared here as well @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I don’t think this is intended
  • ditto. where are they
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They got tired of all the namor nerf talk so removed dungeons..
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    40 shards short and they’re gone, cmon kabam I want my Spark lol
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Yes,90 artifacts short, only 2 runs????? I can hope they are putting together some clipboards for dungeons, but I’m definitely not holding my breath...but I do want my 90 artifacts...
  • onlyavengeronlyavenger Posts: 36
    I had the same problem missing dungeons
    There's gotta be more than one thread about it lol. Just in case it gets overlooked. Dungeons are missing just like that
  • Merged a few threads on this! Kicked this up to the rest of the team!
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Gkohler said:

Pretty sure there’s only been 2 rounds so far. Why did dungeons disappear?

How many rounds left btw?
    There should be 3 more
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Make it a dungeon day to make up for this. :)
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    The “Dive back into the Dungeons” banner is still on the home screen too.
  • Is there any problems with de dungeons.
    Why is there no new one?
  • What is going on? They started dungeons late, then cut short while there are still 3 days left in December??? What’s up with this Kabam? The way u seem to arbitrarily do things isn’t cool to us hardcore players
  • What is going on? They started dungeons late, then cut short while there are still 3 days left in December??? What’s up with this Kabam? The way u seem to arbitrarily do things isn’t cool to us hardcore players

I just said above that I'm getting this looked into. When we have a solution, I'll let you all know.

What is going on? They started dungeons late, then cut short while there are still 3 days left in December??? What’s up with this Kabam? The way u seem to arbitrarily do things isn’t cool to us hardcore players

I just said above that I'm getting this looked into. When we have a solution, I'll let you all know.
    I don't think he was writing that specifically to you.. sometimes people post on these forums before reading all previous posts..
  • Should be good to go now!

Should be good to go now!

Good stuff.. thanks for getting this resolved.
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    edited December 2019
    Thnx @Kabam Vydious its working for me now!!
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213

40 shards short and they’re gone, cmon kabam I want my Spark lol

Ugh wish you left them down lol.. Troll rolled right over Spark to land on the most viciously and immensely nerfed champ in the history of this fine game, Dr. Strange.. The epitome and golden standard of how not to “rebalance” a character.
This discussion has been closed.