**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting alliance event rewards.

How lengthy does a player have to be within an alliance to entitle for the alliance gifting event rewards? I have noticed that every event has a timer set for when a player qualifies for rewards for alliance events, but not for alliance gifting event. Moreover, if a player provides points in two different alliances does one get to qualify for both alliances to receive rank rewards since both alliances would still have the point contribute by the player?

Comments

• Options
    AnkpatAnkpat Posts: 4
    Asking for a clarification of the rules is not an exploit. Every contest should be clearly spelled out so there's a level playing field.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not timer, no time limit, you can move freely between alliances and gift who you wish to, including the points you give to the alliance for the gifts.

For rank rewards it will be the alliance you are in at the end of the event; an alliance can gift a player this way by giving then rank rewards. ;) just make sure you put in points towards the event to be safe.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Ankpat said:

Asking for a clarification of the rules is not an exploit. Every contest should be clearly spelled out so there's a level playing field.

Ikr
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I believe alliance events have a rank reward blackout period of 3-7 days(cant recall exact number) so as long as youre in your current alliance for at least that long, you'll qualify for the rank rewards for you Current alliance only. You get nothing for leaving other alliances.
  • Options
    It would be great if we got an official response. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Options
    It's the same logic as alliance donations. If you have a wait period for that, there should be one during the gifting event as well. Otherwise what's to stop top alliances from selling spots tomorrow?
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Ankpat said:

It's the same logic as alliance donations. If you have a wait period for that, there should be one during the gifting event as well. Otherwise what's to stop top alliances from selling spots tomorrow?

Tomorrow? Theres already alliances dropping people to push for that top spot. Everyone knows the target is COWhale and with score leaks people know what to shoot for(granted the score I saw was a few days ago so its guaranteed to have jumped).
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Bigbowlr said:

I believe alliance events have a rank reward blackout period of 3-7 days(cant recall exact number) so as long as youre in your current alliance for at least that long, you'll qualify for the rank rewards for you Current alliance only. You get nothing for leaving other alliances.

It varies on the overall rating of the alliance. If the alliance rating is lower then the one you was in the 3 days for the events but if it is higher then it is a week. Also there is the 8 day grace period for donations just to make sure we aren’t cheating anyone.
  • Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    ECOMA said:

Hopefully they lock it at 14 days to svrew up all the allainces paying mercs
    And remove the points of accts who left

I thought you needed to be in the alliance for the full duration of the gifting event for rank rewards, no?
  • Options
    Hy
    what level do I need to be able to send Gift? Thx
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Benji_90 said:

Hy
    what level do I need to be able to send Gift? Thx

A little late to be asking that question...