**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

January champ release dates

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Looking forward to Nova and Squirrel Girl next month- have the dates been released yet?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Second and last thursday of the month
  • Options
    Much as I love a non-sequitur, does anyone have any idea who is coming first?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Aldac said:

I say squirrel girl
  • Options
    Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    They will usually send the one with the least amount of hype out first followed by the one with the most. So it will probably be squirrel girl then Nova.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Plato92 said:

They will usually send the one with the least amount of hype out first followed by the one with the most. So it will probably be squirrel girl then Nova.

Errr... Doom came out before Mr. Fantastic.
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Are the early access bundles 1 or 2 weeks before the champion is released?
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    nova first and then squirrel girl .
  • Options
    Jaymix79 said:

I think it’s one week. Which means we might get an early access bundle next Tuesday or Wednesday?

• Options
    Fingers crossed anyway for Nova 😍😍😍
  • Options
    Aldac said:

Jaymix79 said:

I think it’s one week. Which means we might get an early access bundle next Tuesday or Wednesday?

Next thursday is new arena which means this week is bundle
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Plato92 said:

um what? Nova seems decent but just like any plain OP champ. Squirrel Girl is really different and probably is actually more hyped. Plus as others mentioned, doom came before mr fantastic
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Aldac said:

Probably Squirrel Girl since the event seems to be very Squirrel centric - not to mention, if it was Nova they would have a featured crystal with two Cosmic champions. I hope I'm wrong though, I really want Nova and Surfer in a featured crystal together.
  • Options
    Won’t Squirrel Girl, Nova and Surfer all be in the next Featured? Along with Doom?
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Aldac said:

Won’t Squirrel Girl, Nova and Surfer all be in the next Featured? Along with Doom?

No doom is in the current 5 star feature it will be sliver surfer nova squirrel girl and 3 champs we don’t know about yet

• Options
    Ah of course, I got mixed up with the 6* Featured.
  • Options

Aldac said:

I say squirrel girl
    Ha i called right it on squirrel girl being first