**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hitting Into Blocking Defenders Difficulty

NeerajkNeerajk Posts: 4
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
How comes when I now hit into blocks, the AI is able to stop blocking and begin attacking back midway through my combo?

This is making it difficult to fight against certain Champions (e.g. Thing) and use certain Champions (e.g. Sentinel).

As far as I remember this never used to happen. Did I miss an update?

Comments

• Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Since you mentioned thing specifically.

Sometimes what happen to me let suppose thing is at 15 charges and I am hitting into block and accidentally hit him(not in block) he gains unstoppable and goes to 12 charges and hit me back. So be safe against thing at 15 charges.

Also against aggressive A.I. don't hit in block if opponent has more than 1 bar of power. They might throw special.

For any other champs can't say anything though. If you be careful of these two points it would be easier. Earlier it was much easier though.
  • Options
    KnucklezKnucklez Posts: 90
    I completely agree with the OP. I’ve noticed this too. This is happening far too often in all game modes. The AI seems to stop blocking mid-combo and retaliates with a combo or special attack almost immediately. The AI response time is far faster than a player can respond to.
  • Options
    Synergy0Synergy0 Posts: 2
    i have same issue too. i cant do variant 3 because of this bug i cant use my sentinel. when im hitting blok for charges defenders attacking me in mid combo