**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is it worth to sell champions

im thinking to sell all my 1-3 star champions. i seldom play arena. just focusing on alliance war ,quest and events. and dont really care about rating as im level 60 now

Comments

• ChopinAsLexChopinAsLex Posts: 96
    Nope, never. You still get shards/gold/iso every time you dupe them. Never sell champions there is no point even if you don't play with some of them they still work for you.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    Nope, never. You still get shards/gold/iso every time you dupe them. Never sell champions there is no point even if you don't play with some of them they still work for you.

tq ChopinAsLex
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Never sell. One day you will regret
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sometimes it can be worth it to sell champs
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    In the long run it will really hurt your progression, max sig crystals really add up you'll be getting double the shards you would have gotten selling champions when you start maxing them out
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    i got the pros n cons. tq guys... have a nice day
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Seeing both sides of the argument, perhaps there is a window of time where selling fits in with the game progression a Summoner is aiming for.

The point is asking when that time window is.
  • Hulk_77 wrote: »
    I completely disagree. Selling champs is to your benefit in many scenarios. I have sold champs frequently. I have 25 5*, many of them duped, four of them at rank 4. A ton of 4* still and the important ones at rank 5. I have these because I ranked and sold champs repeatedly.

If you sell a champion, can you acquire him again or is that champion at that star level gone for good? Example: If I sell my 2* Ant-Man, could I just get another 2* Ant-Man through a premium hero crystal?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    I completely disagree. Selling champs is to your benefit in many scenarios. I have sold champs frequently. I have 25 5*, many of them duped, four of them at rank 4. A ton of 4* still and the important ones at rank 5. I have these because I ranked and sold champs repeatedly.

If you sell a champion, can you acquire him again or is that champion at that star level gone for good? Example: If I sell my 2* Ant-Man, could I just get another 2* Ant-Man through a premium hero crystal?

You can get him but his sig level will be lost forever
  • Never sell champs.. I know it's tempting but later in your game you will regret it I have 60-70% of my 2* at max sig and a fair amount of 3* at 99 as well opening phc is much better now because of all the max sig crystals I get every week
  • Play the long game
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd say it's up to your preferences, but it does bring down your hero rating and can be handy sometimes if you're bored and want to grind in arena all of a sudden.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Its bad advice to say NEVER sell, just don't sell all. It is better to have 2* and 3* champs to help with event rewards. They could be the difference of Ranking in level up. Use gems and stones on advancement, etc...
    I Will take 25 units, pots and a 4* stone over an extra 55 shards any day.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I do all the time. Like you I'm level 60 and sell all of the 1-3* even [removed by moderation] 4* who I will never play with. The total base hero rating gives you absolutly nothing in return. But thats just me.
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • GazaGaza Posts: 17
    Not true on the base hero rating. When Kabam make monumental mistakes and give rewards, these are often based on your rating. In January/Feb this year they gave awakening gems to those over 200k
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Not in general, but sometimes. I needed a few extra shards to get the Iceman 5* featured in time. Now I didn't go sell 20 champs or all of my 3*, just 4* unduped BB and Ant-Man out of 70 4*. So not a big impact in future development/shards and I already have both back and BB duped again. It's situational.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I DID
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I missed the cutoff for the v12 highest compensation because of the rage quit of dozens of maxed out 3*s which would have put me comfortably at the highest reward range
  • I'm a fan of the extra shards from having the chars at lvl 99. Most of the 3* crystals I open give me the extra shards. Hell, even most of the 2* I pull give me extra shards now. You don't get that by selling the champs though.
  • Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    I keep a ‘stable’ of **** champs that I sell over and over again any time I’m near to getting another 4 or 5 Star crystal. So, I’m still getting my max crystals most of the time. I think the best time to sell champs is early on in the game. When you don’t have any 4*s yet, I would def sell some 3*s to get there. The extra work you can get done with that 4* will more than compensate for what u sold, especially cuz you’ll get them back anyway, at some point. All it does it set u back one draw. You’ll have to draw that champ 7 times, instead of 6 to reach max. Lastly, I used to like having my PI be lower than my skill level. I thought it gave me an edge in war. I hoped people would underestimate me. But, that was when I was in a stable situation. Eventually, ur alliance will prob blow up and u may have to convince others that u really are stronger than u appear. Ha. That’s been the biggest drawback for me, as a habitual champ-seller.