**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Six star VTD

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips

so i just pulled him as my fourth six star and i have no idea on how to use him. can you guys tell me if he’s good and also how to use him.

Comments

• Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    He’s very good.

Too long to explain, look for YouTube videos but you won’t be disappointed.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Awesome. You can store three buffs a fight, 10 total in a quest. They activate at the beginning of each fight. You store the buffs by throwing a heavy or sp 1 or 2. The buffs are random — fury, crit, regen, armor, block and power gain. After 3 fights with the right RNG on the buffs VTD is OP.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Also when he can’t inflict bleed, he inflicts degen and instead. His special 2 is powerful in its after effects. Toxic armor.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

Awesome. You can store three buffs a fight, 10 total in a quest. They activate at the beginning of each fight. You store the buffs by throwing a heavy or sp 1 or 2. The buffs are random — fury, crit, regen, armor, block and power gain. After 3 fights with the right RNG on the buffs VTD is OP.

I’m playing this champ for months but don’t know how the hell I miss fact you can store buffs using heavy attack😂😂😂

I was sure it’s only SP1 SP2..

Thanks for that!
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    VTD is fun to use. RNG dependant with the buffs; but can drop bleed and degen debuffs on the opponent.

He is very versatile.
  • Options
    Venom the Duck is a champ that benefits a lot from scouting your route ahead of time. (I mean this is a big benefit for every champ and every quest and you should be doing it all the time anyway, but he gets even more from it.) Look ahead at the Champions and nodes for the route you are going to take and think about what Buffs would benefit him the most and which you could skip trying to get for that quest. I usually like at least a couple Precision Buffs, but if there is a Mister Sinister or Ebony Maw, I'll avoid store Precision for that quest, for example.

If you can find one easy-ish fight early on, you can take your time in that fight to try to get the Buffs you want. This can sometimes take a bit of patience though I generally find it is worth it.