**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relaxed and Understanding Alliance Seeking Summoners

Hello, I am posting this in the hopes of finding strong players for my alliance.

If you are tired of grinding endlessly because your alliance sets such high expectations about everything or if you frequently get kicked out for not being able to constantly put up your share of points in alliance events due to work, family or life in general, than [A.I.G] Regulators1077 is for you.

We understand playing games is for enjoyment and not a second (or in my case a third) job. Tell an officer or our leader if you will be unable to play for days or a couple of weeks and we will not kick you.

We run 2 groups for the Alliance Wars and Maps 3 and 4 for the Alliance Quest. We do need you to meet some requirements. Must have 8 Rank 4 4* and Rank 2 or 3 5*.

I have 12 rank 4 4* and 3 Rank 2 5*. Just because we're relaxed and understanding doesn't mean we want freeloaders who can't contribute in any way.

Message me in-game, my username is Jon8299.

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Hello, I am posting this in the hopes of finding strong players for my alliance.

If you are tired of grinding endlessly because your alliance sets such high expectations about everything or if you frequently get kicked out for not being able to constantly put up your share of points in alliance events due to work, family or life in general, than [A.I.G] Regulators1077 is for you.

We understand playing games is for enjoyment and not a second (or in my case a third) job. Tell an officer or our leader if you will be unable to play for days or a couple of weeks and we will not kick you.

We run 2 groups for the Alliance Wars and Maps 3 and 4 for the Alliance Quest. We do need you to meet some requirements.

Must have multiple rank 4 and some rank 5 4*
    Must communicate, we will post directions and game plans in-game or in GroupMe for those who choose to use GroupMe.

Message me in-game, my username is Jon8299.

Using this to recruit. Hadn't needed to use it for a while. Please read the updated quote above.

Note: We will be running Map 5 for the free week of the upcming AQ.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Still looking, you can send me a private message here if that helps.