**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

1 star Champs considerations

2»

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

So tired of this....

Don’t sell your champs.

Once again, thanks for your input. But telling us not to sell champs NOW doesn't help us five years ago.
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

So tired of this....

Don’t sell your champs.

Once again, thanks for your input. But telling us not to sell champs NOW doesn't help us five years ago.
    And whos problem is that? Yup not mine and not kabams.
  • Options
    ECOMA said:

Snizzbar said:

So tired of this....

Don’t sell your champs.

Cool. No need for you to even be here then.
    Kbye
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

ECOMA said:

Snizzbar said:

So tired of this....

Don’t sell your champs.

Kbye
    There was no need for you to sell your 1 stars either :).
  • Options
    ECOMA said:

Snizzbar said:

ECOMA said:

Snizzbar said:

So tired of this....

Don’t sell your champs.

Kbye
    There was no need for you to sell your 1 stars either :).
    Yes we agree on that. And we know that now.
    KBYEEEEEE
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    🔔🔚
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Bring back the 1 vs 1 arena with 1* rewards
  • Options

zuffy said:

I’ve been saying for years never to sell champions... so I’m just going to take pleasure in this moment & say...

Accept responsibility for your actions and move on Lol...

Great for you that managed to earn all these 1* before becoming uncollected.
    Earn? You mean get them entirely free from the daily crystal prior to Uncollected? All you have to do is get them for free & not sell them. Apparently that was too hard for some people 😂
    Apparently it's too hard for at least one person to understand that you DON'T GET TO CHOOSE which 1* you get. I never got a Hulk or either of the Visions before I progressed past the point of not getting any more 1* champs. So now I have to waste units on useless 2* and keep my fingers crossed for a lucky pull.
    Unless Kabam introduces a new way to get 1*. And here we are back at square one...
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

Some very smug and to be frank, stupid posts in this thread. Jeez man.

Sell your 2, 3, 4* champs and over time you can easily get them all back through crystals rewarded in day to day activity.
    Anyone who sold those rarity of champs but held onto their 1* (unlikely I know) isn’t being penalised anywhere near as harshly as someone who sold a 1*.
    1* champs have been useless for 5 years, nobody uses them for anything other than the first few hours of playing or trolling their ally mates by beating on their top champ.

For uncollected and above the only way 1* champs can be acquired is through a ridiculously overpriced crystal with extremely low probability of getting the champ you need.

At the moment we have no idea if or when there will be another way of getting 1*. Every day that passes the rewards from 100% exploration are diminishing in value.

Those saying the paywall for 1* Hulk is fair because you need to invest to acquire this champ or that champ to complete other end game content need to have a word with themselves.
    Take 6.2.2 Mr Sinister for example. Any champ you need to beat him is going to be great for your roster progression and help in quests, Aw, Aq. Not exactly comparable with 1* Hulk.

I just don’t like or agree with what Kabam have done here, it feels like they are trying to take advantage of their players. Sour taste for me, morally wrong.

Agreed